Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet there will be a few guys doing very little at the office today

Why hello there PM from my Tour Rep.

Why hello there PM from my Tour Rep.

As if today wasn't gonna be busy enough you had to go stirring the pot

Spill it Deano.

That's not fair, where's mine!!!

hmm...guessing you and others will get one very shortly. So I won't spill the beans just yet. But let's just say you will be excited.

hmm...guessing you and others will get one very shortly. So I won't spill the beans just yet. But let's just say you will be excited.

Haha. I need some time to prepare. Nothing is getting done today until I get that PM. :alien:

I got my email! Holy cow this is cool. I'm not spilling the beans tho. Will give that privilege to someone else.

I got my email! Holy cow this is cool. I'm not spilling the beans tho. Will give that privilege to someone else.

seems like they are going one by one. So I think we will have to stay quiet for a little longer. Don't want to ruin the surprise for anyone

Can't wait to see what's in store for us.

SWEEEEEET!!!! YES GUYS

So freaking excited for all of you. Cannot wait to see bags and clubs. Honestly my favorite time of the year on THP is when bags starting getting full of beautiful beautiful clubs.

images

seems like they are going one by one. So I think we will have to stay quiet for a little longer. Don't want to ruin the surprise for anyone
Want to call and let your wife in on the news?

Now I can't wait and I've got a meeting starting now!!!

Siri speaks for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back