I wear hats that have the logo of golf equipment that I use. I love the golf equipment I use and I proudly wear their logos when out on the course.

I wear hats that have the logo of golf equipment that I use. I love the golf equipment I use and I proudly wear their logos when out on the course.

So you wear Taylormade hat and Precept? hehe

So you wear Taylormade hat and Precept? hehe
Precept, yes. Taylormade? NEVER! I like my R9 but I still cant stand Taylormade because of their marketing campaigns.
Not surprisingly, Ive got Bridgestone, Precept and Mizuno hats. Id even wear a Srixon hat. Ive used their golfballs before and they are pretty sweet.

I don't wear hats of manufacturers except for the sweet white Nike I won from THP. I normallt wear hats from various nice courses I have played, Erin Hills, The Bull, Wild Rock, etc.

Is it just me or are the Taylormade hats ugly. I had one fitted R7 hat a few years back that I loved, but they never recreated another one for me. Luckily I have a lifetime supply of Cobra hats( Courtesy of THP), so I dont have to worry too much.

I like the Cobra hats. I like some of the TM hats too.

I have a really nice TM Burner hat from their Tmax gear lineup. Brand new never worn still has the tags on it. I use their clubs but choose not to wear the hats.

Check out Gogie Girl. They make ladies hats. Not just hats in ladies colors. Great company that is run by great people.
The Hackers Paradise Gogie Girl Review

Ok - I've officially lost my mind. I have a splitting headache and am trying to measure my head to determine what size hat I need. They have a nice selection.

They really do. Great stuff run from great people.

Ok - I've officially lost my mind. I have a splitting headache and am trying to measure my head to determine what size hat I need. They have a nice selection.

Ok, the visual I just got of you wincing and trying to hold your head while trying to wrap a tape measure around your head with the other hand made me laugh. :angel:

Just use some duct tape, it's easier to keep in place compared to a tape measure.:D

Just use some duct tape, it's easier to keep in place compared to a tape measure.:D

No, no--it's time those Bassett Hounds were useful as well as ornamental. Put a measuring tape in their paws and let them do it!

Try gorilla glue... you don't want it to slip!

I'm too nervous to buy any sort of fitted hat online. I generally prefer to wear unstructured fitted hats and have to try on half of the hats in the store until I get one that feels "just right." I used to wear structured hats, but every time I try and buy a new one, my wife tells me that she doesn't like the way it looks.

Just don't wear those "terrorist" hats like Ryan Moore wears. I realize Camilo wears them also but for some reason his look better. Maybe it's the sponsors logos?

I'm too nervous to buy any sort of fitted hat online. I generally prefer to wear unstructured fitted hats and have to try on half of the hats in the store until I get one that feels "just right." I used to wear structured hats, but every time I try and buy a new one, my wife tells me that she doesn't like the way it looks.
I cant stand fitted hats. I can never seem to find one that fits just right. I prefer the ones that have the adjustable band with velcro on it.
Ive got a Mizuno hat that has a plastic clasp and that works pretty good. Not a fan of fitted hats though.
I have a habit of letting my hair grow long and then getting sick of having to deal with it every day and getting it buzzed (so Im pretty much constantly going from having a buzzcut to having long hair), so fitted hats really arent a good idea for me.

Here's a new one for you all, I don't wear a hat at all I sweat so much from the physical activity of golf with my disability that a wet drives me crazy and dont even talk about visors.

I don't like visors. I emailed Gogie Girl and they helped me with what size I need. Now I have to figure out what to order. I think I'll get a hat at the Barclays - as long as they have women's hats.

My favorite hat right now is a Nike Golf hat, it's made out of a cordura material that doesn't absorb water. Easy to keep clean.

I don't like visors. I emailed Gogie Girl and they helped me with what size I need. Now I have to figure out what to order. I think I'll get a hat at the Barclays - as long as they have women's hats.

Make sure you tell them you are a friend of GG and THP. They are great friends and will love to hear that.

Make sure you tell them you are a friend of GG and THP. They are great friends and will love to hear that.

First thing I said in my email to them - that I had learned about them here.

I don't care if they have a logo or not but they have to be under $10.And no nylon mesh or plastic size adjuster.

I don't care if they have a logo or not but they have to be under $10.

I've never seen a hat under $10. Where do you find them?

Wal-Mart. Or on clearance. They are all over the place. Or you can win a buttload in a charity raffle!

Fairwaystyles has Loft 8 hats on sale right now for $10. And all the discount stores like Ross have hats for $6-7

Back