President Obama uses...

biggsy

Reaction score
Any guess on what golf ball Obama prefers?

Spoiler
25772108.jpg

Nike?

I wonder which model?

EDIT: That would definitely be a cool ball to have in your ball collection. Pretty much blows away any other logo ball.

EDIT: That would definitely be a cool ball to have in your ball collection. Pretty much blows away any other logo ball.

I wonder if the Secret Service have to go diving if one goes in the water. I can't imagine they would want anyone else finding them.

Can DNA be transferred to a ball by simply touching it?
I wonder if the Secret Service have to go diving if one goes in the water. I can't imagine they would want anyone else finding them.

Think it's some Tiger Influence? :)

Is it that he really prefers them or is it just that Nike gave him a bunch of monogramed golfballs for free?

Is it that he really prefers them or is it just that Nike gave him a bunch of monogramed golfballs for free?

COuldnt any brand have done that? Maybe he got his choice and wanted Nikes? None of us really will ever know.

Why is that?? Does it really matter??

It is an interesting thought. How much does it cost for transport & security just to let him get in 18 holes? I remember the price tag on his date in NYC was pretty steep. Or are there facilities in the DC area set up for the politicians to make it easier for them to get out?

I'm not trying to start a political debate, just curious.

It is an interesting thought. How much does it cost for transport & security just to let him get in 18 holes? I remember the price tag on his date in NYC was pretty steep. Or are there facilities in the DC area set up for the politicians to make it easier for them to get out?

I'm not trying to start a political debate, just curious.

I don't think they're trying to hide his golf outings. I just don't think they would want the general public getting their hands on those golf balls.

Well that explains it, btw if I had one of these I would throw it in the pond.lol

It looks like Nike made some for the Republican party too. So there is no partisanship going on.
Spoiler
Ignore the text, I dont want to turn this political.
golf_ball.jpg

I don't think they're trying to hide his golf outings. I just don't think they would want the general public getting their hands on those golf balls.

I only ask because as a graphics person because I could easily reproduce that logo for mass production. I don't think it would be that big a deal if someone found one. If they put it on eBad or something they would be quickly shut down by the fed for trying to sell it, if that was your reasoning in response, but I am not sure because you haven't responded(suprisingly).

I'd hit it!

COuldnt any brand have done that? Maybe he got his choice and wanted Nikes? None of us really will ever know.
Exactly my point. Thats why you cant say that he "prefers" Nikes. Until I see some quote from Obama saying that he chose Nikes, Im going to write it off as nothing more than Nike marketing propaganda.

I don't want one, I would be afraid that no matter how well you hit it, it would still go left.

Back