The New THP Tour Van - Pictures

All parked and ready for its maiden voyage to Orlando this weekend for a round with THPers. Then next week it is off to Texas.

Hopefully I'll get there early enough to get a good look, it looks fantastic in the pics.

Really nice ride JB and GG! I like the colors, design and the huge golf ball!
See you in Ohio!

I remember the last one had storage for days...how will you get equipment to demo days? just use the interior of the van?

I remember the last one had storage for days...how will you get equipment to demo days? just use the interior of the van?

At this time, THP only has one demo day on the schedule and that is the annual event in May. We have a trailer to take the stuff with us for that. But this does hold 4 staff bags in the back and more in the interior if we needed it to.

At this time, THP only has one demo day on the schedule and that is the annual event in May. We have a trailer to take the stuff with us for that. But this does hold 4 staff bags in the back and more in the interior if we needed it to.
got ya...just curious

All parked and ready for its maiden voyage to Orlando this weekend for a round with THPers. Then next week it is off to Texas.
Shoot me a PM if y'all want to grab a bite or play some golf between FL and TX, Mobile is right in between the two and on most days I have some flexibility.

Shoot me a PM if y'all want to grab a bite or play some golf between FL and TX, Mobile is right in between the two and on most days I have some flexibility.

Thanks Lambro. We are not sure of the schedule yet, and may be trying to go further than that on day 1, but will definitely let you know.

Wow that turned out great! I actually saw the back of the van on SCOR's Facebook I believe and was impressed, great job on the van, and I can't wait to see the inside and see it in person one day

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

This may have been answered...but whats the difference in gas mileage in this from the range finder?

This may have been answered...but whats the difference in gas mileage in this from the range finder?

I think it was like 2 or 4 to like 22 IIRC. Crazy difference!

That looks awesome! like the wrap.

2 to 4 mpg to 22 mpg if I remember correctly. Its a huge difference.
No way this thing gets 22 MPG.

that would be nutso

Yes. Mercedes Front diesel engine.
I thought it was that mercedes engine. I guess you cant throw around the, "you pay the gas bill" thing as much anymore. haha. man, I knew this was gonna make a big difference, but i am a bit blown away by the amount.

I thought it was that mercedes engine. I guess you cant throw around the, "you pay the gas bill" thing as much anymore. haha. man, I knew this was gonna make a big difference, but i am a bit blown away by the amount.

It was a necessary thing for us. Now granted traveling over 15,000 miles this year will still be rather expensive, to go along with the higher cost of this RV, but well worth it for us.

It was a necessary thing for us. Now granted traveling over 15,000 miles this year will still be rather expensive, to go along with the higher cost of this RV, but well worth it for us.
lets see...

minimum 3 times better gas mileage.
Newer...so less worry for repairs
easier to drive

I would have done the same thing. plus, you guys rarely slept in the other...I know you guys prefer your Hiltons

you would have been traveling close to as many miles even without the upgrade.

no brainer.

JB - Remember when you had a writer tell you it was impossible to bring THP on the road? Remember when it was said that it couldn't work? I look at things like this new van and laugh at all of the can't-be-done thoughts.

JB - Remember when you had a writer tell you it was impossible to bring THP on the road? Remember when it was said that it couldn't work? I look at things like this new van and laugh at all of the can't-be-done thoughts.

Thanks buddy.

lets see...

minimum 3 times better gas mileage.
Newer...so less worry for repairs
easier to drive

I would have done the same thing. plus, you guys rarely slept in the other...I know you guys prefer your Hiltons

you would have been traveling close to as many miles even without the upgrade.

no brainer.
I bet I can still navigate quite poorly in it as well. The J is silent.

Pretty excited to hit the road for the Orlando get together tomorrow. The new Tour Van is making its maiden voyage since being wrapped and it should be fun.

Back