The first one was epic. The second one was entertaining but nowhere near as good. I wouldn't say awful. Caddyshack 2 was awful! I'm sure it will be worth sitting down and watching, probably not at a $15 clip though!

I'm excited for this!

Every's down the second one, I liked it. But I went into know it was going stand up to the first. Ill do the same for part 3

Awesome!, just watched this at work......Everyone was asking what was that singing......

The first was great, the second had its moments, the third... who knows. I still say they give away too many of the biggest scenes in the trailers. Imagine if you didn't know about the Tyson cameo in the first? or the when they hit the baby's head on the cruiser door?

I read some blurbs from the producers, and they mentioned that this movie would be different then the first two. I don't know if I believe them or not, but that is what they are putting out there.

It looks amazing!!!
hangover_part3-teaser-poster1.jpg

I can't wait for this. The first one was awesome and the 2nd one had it's moments too.

I love the first two both, hilarious IMO.

I'm crazy excited for this one as well.

I actually enjoyed the second one.

I do have question where is Doug in this one?

I actually enjoyed the second one.

I did too, I think alot of people expected/wanted something a bit different so I can understand why some didn't care for it, I just wanted more of the same myself. Cracked me up.

This is going to be a great end to the series. Looking forward to it.

I did too, I think alot of people expected/wanted something a bit different so I can understand why some didn't care for it, I just wanted more of the same myself. Cracked me up.

When Phil walks out of the doctors office after getting his gunshot wound fixed "that can't be right. That only cost me $6." I still find that line hilarious. Almost makes the movie for me

I think that, for the moment, I will remain skeptically optimistic about this one.

Regardless of reviews and how much it is like Hangover 1 or 2, I will be there on opening night. This is one of those movies that are funniest in a weekend evening packed theater.

In honor of this thread I am watching Hangover 2 at my desk.

I would do the same, but my principal may frown upon that! :alien:

I think I'll watch it later. I actually loved that movie even though many didn't. It was hysterical.

Original Hangover on the TV in honor of this thread and to celebrate a work from home day!

This is perfect timing for a THP Invitational to be held in Vegas, they should start signups the same weekend this drops.

i hope War makes a cameo in this one...he was just there!

If that was Leslie Chow as a cop, count me in

well I had to pause it a few times, but Hangover 2 is complete. I love when MT shows up at then end and sings. You know he will be back in the 3rd rendition.

I cant think of Anythin better to do when this comes out. ANYTHIN

Back