Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a snack to me. Cover them in chocolate and you'd be set. Yum!!

Crunchy on the outside, creamy in the middle!!!

Looks like a snack to me. Cover them in chocolate and you'd be set. Yum!!

of bacon? could bacon possibly make these good to eat?

Why, at 5:30am, do people who merge onto the freeway feel that they need to immediately be in the left-most lane going 50mph? Sheesh.

Just got my new hitting net and mat for my backyard and it'll be pouring all weekend. :angry:

Well, I know what's wrong with me now at least. I have Labyrinthitis - basically my inner ear is inflamed which is causing vertigo. Doc gave me a prescription for meclizine and said to take it easy and if it's not better by Monday to come back in.

Well, I know what's wrong with me now at least. I have Labyrinthitis - basically my inner ear is inflamed which is causing vertigo. Doc gave me a prescription for meclizine and said to take it easy and if it's not better by Monday to come back in.

I hate to tell you this, but you won't be better by Monday. I had labyrinthitis years ago and it took months before I felt better. The medication they gave you is to help with the vertigo, but can't do anything about the virus. Steer clear of caffeine, alcohol and sugar - it will help. I wondered if that's what you had, but didn't want to scare you.

The doc just said it was an inflamation that usually goes away in 3-10 days. Hopefully it's not something that lingers like yours did.

I have Labyrinthitis

Labyrinthitis?

url

Just got my new hitting net and mat for my backyard and it'll be pouring all weekend. :angry:

What?!?!?! No!!! I'm playing this weekend. Bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger :angry:

What?!?!?! No!!! I'm playing this weekend. Bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger :angry:
Heard it might be okay by Sunday, hopefully.

Apartment Management companies. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :at-wits-end: :at-wits-end: :banghead: :banghead:

Have I mentioned I've only lived here for a week??

I keep changing my clothes - it's raining, but humid and supposed to be warm and sunny for a bit later. I think I'm good now - shorts with rain pants over them and a rain shirt. I'm wearing my Merrill's which I hate, but my feet will be dry. UGH!

I was supposed to be playing golf today in New Jersey. Taking the New Jersey Transit out to where my friend lives where he would pick me up. Got to Penn Station and walk into the NJT/Amtrak bit. Notice my train says "DELAYED" next to it. Bugger. Then looking up the list, all the trains say "DELAYED" apart from a couple which instead say "CANCELLED". There's a sign on the right that says "DUE TO A BRIDGE MALFUNCTION, ALL DELAYS ON NEW JERSEY TRANSIT AND AMTRAK OUR (sic) INDEFINITE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE". I should post this in the grammar thread too. That was an impressive use of language. Still, no golf for me today :'(

I was just informed that my wife has never heard of the Newhart Show or the Bob Newhart show. I feel old.

I was just informed that my wife has never heard of the Newhart Show or the Bob Newhart show. I feel old.

Probably the best final scene of a series finale EVER!
(This whole thing is good, but the final scene begins around the 6 minute mark)

[YOUTUBE]OwYw2i2icNg[/YOUTUBE]

:zwhy: ..

She figured out who he was atleast by proclaiming "he was the Dad in Elf". WOW!

No defense! That show's Both of those shows have been on syndicated re-runs ever since. :D

That was the show with Daryl and his brother Daryl right? I havent seen it for a long time.

That was the show with Daryl and his brother Daryl right? I havent seen it for a long time.

"Newhart" was the one with Bob Newhart as a Do-It-Yourself book author who buys a Vermont inn. And yes, Larry and his brother Darryl and his other brother Darryl.

I think this is the episode they were introduced to the show.

[YOUTUBE]5yyB06HvAjI [/YOUTUBE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back