The Chipotle for Hackers thread!

Ahhh...that was yummy!

That's awesome. Chain or small local joint?

Siri speaks for me!

Its a chain that started in Columbus I believe. They are adding locations from what canadan said. My first time there was after the fall Ohio outing and I was very impressed. The best part for me is that Chipolte is right next door and I act like its not even there.

Man after reading this thread I am pumped I will be state side in June. Not sure what I am looking forward to more now, going to Chipotle or watching the US open :bananadance:

I need chipotle this weekend!

Siri speaks for me!

The Chipotle for Hackers thread!

Pre-Pepper

yjuguhun.jpg

Yum!!!:) lucky duck

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Now I'm never one to complain about chipotle. I just got my regular order (white rice, steak, medium salsa, corn, cheese, sour cream) and it was the smallest bowl I've ever eaten. Literally half a spoon full of rice and 10 pieces of steak. She was lucky I wasn't starving or I would of said something. Still good though.

y4uhu8ab.jpg

Now I'm never one to complain about chipotle. I just got my regular order (white rice, steak, medium salsa, corn, cheese, sour cream) and it was the smallest bowl I've ever eaten. Literally half a spoon full of rice and 10 pieces of steak. She was lucky I wasn't starving or I would of said something. Still good though.

y4uhu8ab.jpg
I would have raged over that. I don't go to Chipotle without an appetite.

Wow, I am 100% sure that I would have said something! More, more, and more again!

That bowl is pathetic to even look at!

That sucks Tim! Chat with the manager next time you're there!

If it was a Chipotle I frequent I would of definitely asked for the manager. I am visiting a friend and went for dinner. Plus the dinner rush was coming in and I didn't want to hold anyone up. Still tasty but the situation left a bad taste in my mouth, no pun intended.

Dare I try qdoba?

If it was a Chipotle I frequent I would of definitely asked for the manager. I am visiting a friend and went for dinner. Plus the dinner rush was coming in and I didn't want to hold anyone up. Still tasty but the situation left a bad taste in my mouth, no pun intended.

Dare I try qdoba?

Qdoba is solid! I'm only a recent Chipotle convert.

y4uhu8ab.jpg

That is pathetic...I watch them while they do it and have no issue asking them politely to add another scoop/serving. They usually are very cool about it.

That's the saddest Chipotle Bowl I've ever seen. Hell, that's not even on par with a Taco Bell Cantina Bowl. :bulgy-eyes:

That's the saddest Chipotle Bowl I've ever seen. Hell, that's not even on par with a Taco Bell Cantina Bowl. :bulgy-eyes:

Asking for Dan to come in here and make a scene, aren't you?!?!

I hate everyone in this thread.

Winning.
Won't let me upload an image right now though, but this chicken bowl is killer right now

Winning.
Won't let me upload an image right now though, but this chicken bowl is killer right now

Awesome. I love me some chicken bowl.

Back