Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
where can I find more info on the Atlanta Invitational ?

Thanks .....

obtw .... I didn't seen any invite in my email :bulgy-eyes:

where can I find more info on the Atlanta Invitational ?

Thanks .....

obtw .... I didn't seen any invite in my email :bulgy-eyes:

Automatic invite for Albatross Club Members, join up buddy, supports THP and has many benefits for the members. This invitation being one of them. Hope to see you in ATL next month.

You're welcome buddy, glad to see you back on THP and really hope you make the invitational next month.

Mary,
Make sure you check out the latest Atlanta announcement coming in November.

JB, I'm trying to skip the Holiday Months for this as most folks won't have the time/money during that time for a weekend get away.

Actually I'm looking at mid-January and it won't be in the northern part of GA but in a more southernly direction.

Last edited:
Teeing it up with new THPer joshmir tomorrow at Twin Cities Golf Course, always fun to get in a round with a fellow THPer.

Teeing it up with new THPer joshmir tomorrow at Twin Cities Golf Course, always fun to get in a round with a fellow THPer.

Where is Twin Cities, not familiar with it? Hope you guys have a great round!

Wow. Just now looking back at the 1st Tee videos. My swing was horrible.

Have fun guys! I played in a tournament there in the fall and won a whole ham and 5 lbs of sausage. Fun course!

Twin Cities is near Sandersville.

Where is Twin Cities, not familiar with it? Hope you guys have a great round!

Tennille, it is a hidden gem here in central Georgia. As Kelly says, it is a fun course and has some challenging greens.

Ok. I know where Sandersville is. Have some cousin in laws down that way.

Sounds like fun. Joshmir, you will be in good company with DawgDaddy. There are a lot of fine people in THP and Randy is representative of that.

Sounds like fun. Joshmir, you will be in good company with DawgDaddy. There are a lot of fine people in THP and Randy is representative of that.

Joshnmir & Dawg have a great time today! Fun golf course and great company = Great Day :thumb:

Joshnmir & Dawg have a great time today! Fun golf course and great company = Great Day :thumb:

Looking forward to it! My goal was to play 12 new courses this year and I've already got 2 knocked out this month!

Looking forward to it! My goal was to play 12 new courses this year and I've already got 2 knocked out this month!

Next you will have to come up with Dawg and play our course in Monroe, Ga.!

Next you will have to come up with Dawg and play our course in Monroe, Ga.!

That sounds like a good plan. We will make that happen.

The weather was perfect yesterday and we had a great time! DawgDaddy had a few THP tees and ball markers for me and gave a lot of great advice on all things THP and what to expect about testing and the golf outings. I guess I was a little nervous on the first tee because I popped up my drive, which is something I hardly ever do. Looking forward to teeing it up again soon.

JQewSTA.jpg

Ut8tRbz.jpg

Ug3Yinf.jpg

No doubt you had an awesome time with DawgDaddy.

TapAhoy!

Somehow I've never noticed this thread before now, but I'll be watching for the next get-together - especially if it's south of the gnat line :act-up:

Somehow I've never noticed this thread before now, but I'll be watching for the next get-together - especially if it's south of the gnat line :act-up:

haha You never know where we might show up next :D! Glad ya found this thread Bubba :thumb:

I have been out of pocket the past couple of days as I had to head down to Valdosta and visit with my granddaughter and then I headed over to Tallahassee to visit my sister. I just wanted to checkin and say that joshmir is a great young man and he can really get a golf ball out there. I throughly enjoyed our day together and plan to get in many more together in the future.
I also gave Josh a Callaway Hex Black to try as he has great club speed, he actually backed it up 18 feet on one approach from about 110. It was very impressive. We talked and laughed a lot during our round and he is already excited about the invitational in August in Atlanta, and yes he is also excited to receive his Albatross Club hat soon. We are talking about getting up to Monroe soon so he can meet KellyBo and Ole Gray.

joshmlr and I were able to get in another round over at Twin City Golf Club today and the weather was awesome. We both hit a lot of really good shots but we also each had some pretty horrendous blow up holes. Got to say I really enjoy whenever I am able to get in a round with my friend, he is quite a nice guy. :thumb:

joshmlr and I were able to get in another round over at Twin City Golf Club today and the weather was awesome. We both hit a lot of really good shots but we also each had some pretty horrendous blow up holes. Got to say I really enjoy whenever I am able to get in a round with my friend, he is quite a nice guy. :thumb:

You can't beat getting together on a beautiful day with fellow THP'ers! Sounds like the season for us Southern boys & girls, is off and running :blob:

Back