GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Claire, Diane, Misty Keene, and Soxngolf....

I have a special something for the ladies coming you way. If we do not have you on this list we will get you next time so don't worry.

Ladies, please PM me the address you would like something mailed to.

I love surprises. Thank you!

Claire, Diane, Misty Keene, and Soxngolf....

I have a special something for the ladies coming you way. If we do not have you on this list we will get you next time so don't worry.

Ladies, please PM me the address you would like something mailed to.

:banana: Thank you!! That is a great way to start off a Friday! I am excited! :banana:

• Admin
I am so glad you are excited. I have heard from two of the ladies I am still waiting on the other two....

Thanks!!:blob::blob::blob::blob:

No love for the men here......:confused2:

How about the Sligo contests every month?

How about the Sligo contests every month?

Oh I didn't know that her's was a contest, I thought she was just giving stuff away.....sorry:banghead:

She is just giving stuff away. But we do that for men as well all the time. It is a little more rare to get ladies stuff in, so she wanted to spread it around.

I like the idea of giving the ladies some items. One of the things I like about this site is it is inviting and friendly to women which adds a fun and interesting element to the forum. Giving some things away only promotes the joining of more ladies.

Agreed. Good to see the ladies getting some stuff!

Thanks! That's one of the things we love about our site too. We want it to be female friendly, we want ladies to feel comforatble chatting here and sharing their golfing experiences.

All the packages have been shipped out today so the lucky four should get them sometime next week.

We do get stuff - THP was very generous to me on my birthday. This is an unexpected treat.

She is just giving stuff away. But we do that for men as well all the time. It is a little more rare to get ladies stuff in, so she wanted to spread it around.

I agree, as you know i'm new to this site and I knew of the contests but never the free giveaways. So how do I get on this "said" list :D

I think if you search the word incoming or look around, you will see we have given away quite a bit over the year. Our members keep us open and running by being generous, so we do the same.

This is so cool! Many thanks. Gosh, if there were only three, I could have guessed. Four makes it harder.

My surprise just arrived. I won't say what it is in case the others haven't received theirs yet and they're getting the same thing. I don't want to spoil their surprises.

GG - Thank you very much. That was very thoughtful.

I am so glad you got them. Yes, everyone got the exact same thing and the other ladies should be getting theirs anyday now.

I won't be there for a couple of days, so you'll have to keep the secret. Though I have an idea of what I hope it is...

THANK YOU! I got mine in the mail today! I'll keep it a secret too since Claire and others have not received theirs yet! I have a pic to put up once they do! :clapp:

THANK YOU! I got mine in the mail today! I'll keep it a secret too since Claire and others have not received theirs yet! I have a pic to put up once they do! :clapp:

I sure hope they get theirs soon. I'm interested to see what you ladies got. :nailbiting:

Got mine today :blob::blob::blob::blob:! Thanks GG, can't wait to try it out! We are still waiting for Claire to get hers right? I don't want to spoil it!

Got mine today :blob::blob::blob::blob:! Thanks GG, can't wait to try it out! We are still waiting for Claire to get hers right? I don't want to spoil it!

I think Claire got hers. Misty's came, but they went her office and she wasn't in it today. So I think she needs to open hers.

Once you try yours out, please start a thread on your experience. We hope each person starts their own thread with their thoughts. Keep in mind these do not get released for another month or so.

I think it's safe to say everyone knows what the mysterious incoming package was so if everyone would like to post pictures and write a little something in a thread about what they think I say go for it. I am glad everyone got their package and I hope everyone enjoys them. :smile-big:

Back