What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What wedge?

a 52* old X Forged Vintage wedge to go with the 2 i just bought so i have a full set. had it bent to 50* i went on Ebay and the local EBAY Store actually had it and i got it cheaper and saved on shipping. pretty good deal and its in good shape.

a 52* old X Forged Vintage wedge to go with the 2 i just bought so i have a full set. had it bent to 50* i went on Ebay and the local EBAY Store actually had it and i got it cheaper and saved on shipping. pretty good deal and its in good shape.

Nicely done!

Lunchtime range session.

Nice dude! When are you pulling the trigger?

Probably not for a while, a little poor right now but hopefully by August for my BDay. My buddy was pretty excited to fit me for these and he liked the numbers. I'll trust him cause I don't know squat about that stuff.

Chipped into a laundry basket in my family room. SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE COURSE but it decided to snow a couple days ago and it didn't melt in time.GRRRRRR.. Hopefully be able to make it out tomorrow afternoon if the snow melts in time.

That sounds like a good drill I can do in my house! Thanks.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I won 2nd place in our blitz tournament and also picked up a closest to the hole. Nice little $35.00 + day :thumb:.

Cut my new driver shaft down to length.
Also learned how to cut driver shafts using a die grinder and cut off wheel (rotate the shaft and it's oh so easy.)

Will go home and glue the adaptor on, remove or paint on my SeeMore.

Then tomorrow grip the driver shaft, and hopefully painful the SeeMore.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I won 2nd place in our blitz tournament and also picked up a closest to the hole. Nice little $35.00 + day :thumb:.

:clapp::banana::bananadance:

Played 18, had a rough start, cleaned it up by the 7th hole and was doing well through 13 with a birdie and 3 back to back pars. Then the golf gods frowned on my happiness and I double bogey'd 4 of the last 5 holes and left the course once again knowing my place.

Paid up for my rounds in Myrtle Beach for my bachelor party the first week of April. Cleaned the sticks and planned out my practice session for the range tomorrow morning. Now THP for the evening.

Paid up for my rounds in Myrtle Beach for my bachelor party the first week of April. Cleaned the sticks and planned out my practice session for the range tomorrow morning. Now THP for the evening.

My invites in the mail I assume?

Nothing.....because it snowed 6". God I love New York. NOT

Haha all depends on how NJ goes you better be really nice to me! Haha

Awesome! You are gonna hand deliver it to me? What a sweetheart.

Awesome! You are gonna hand deliver it to me? What a sweetheart.

Hmm sort of more like an audition so you better be on your best behavior.

That's fantastic Gray! Congrats.

Comngrats OG!!!! did you show the boys what herbie could do?

Went to GG today and hit some clubs and rolled some putters. Picked up my irons and hit some range balls.

Worked to flatten my swing a bit. Also spent some time with a lie board to check my specs.

Comngrats OG!!!! did you show the boys what herbie could do?

Went to GG today and hit some clubs and rolled some putters. Picked up my irons and hit some range balls.

Herbie is sitting on the sidelines after successfully exterminating those nasty hosel rockets. :deadhorse: You never know though when those suckers will show back up, so he is on constant standby :terror:

Hit wedge shots in my backyard for an hr or two. Snow has melted so hopefully get my first round in over a month in tomorrow!

Got a Players Club Plus membership at PGA Superstore, waited around for 20 minutes for a bay to open up with a bunch of other people trying to escape the rain in Phoenix today. Proceeded to hit 48 "drives", only a handful of which were any good. At least got a decent, updated idea of my swing stats since it's been a few years (and a lot fewer lbs) since i hit on a monitor

SS: 104
BS: 145
Carry: 235-240 mostly
Spin: 3300ish

I think those stats all line up as expected, though I'm not sure if the BS is a little low. Started off weak, got into a groove, and then just fell of a cliff from fatigue. Probably didn't help that I worked all night and haven't slept yet.

Put a rip phenom 50 in my razr fit TA yesterday afternoon and hit about 30 balls with it today. Winner Winner, the Supertri with a miyazaki shaft is in real danger of loosing some bag time. I don't need to try any new stuff, have a lot of confidence in both of them.

Went to golf store and hit some hybrids and airways woods. For some reason I hit a brick wall about 5 mins into testing and couldn't do anything. Pulled a Rory and packed it in for the day. I think I've hit too many balls this week.

TapAhoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back