NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, that's a tough one. The only thing I can say is think about both options. Think about the downside to each and figure out which one bothers you more. That's what I'd do. Now, it probably has a lot to do with how often you get to go to games. For me, it's pretty rare, so if I was planning to go up to San Jose or down to L.A. when the Avs were in town, I'd sacrifice a lot to get there. If you get to a lot of games, though, and are just itching for those irons, I could see you making a good case to go that direction.

I'd sell. Tickets + the money from work = clubs

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

I'd sell. The game will probably be on TV anyways and anything that gets you closer to new clubs is the path you should be travelling on.

I think I'm selling, I typically go to a dozen or so games per year, so one game isn't the end of the world, and I get new clubs out of the deal. If it was Detroit, that would be a different story however.

Hah!! Dude... Detroit, Chicago, Nashville, and St Louis year after year after year... We'll be alright, if we ever actually get a decent squad.

If the re-alignment goes through, you can take all but Detroit out of that category. As it stands, Detroit and CBJ will move to the Eastern Conference, Nashville, Chicago, St. Louis stay in West, and Winnipeg moves to West...I don't like it, it kills a handful of rivalries, DET and CBJ all have good rivalries with CHI, NSH, and STL. Losing those dozen rivalry games each year will mellow out some fans, but I like the draw blood and kill the other team mentality.

Dan

Great win by the Blue Jackets. Man I love those jerseys they had on tonight same with the Jets they look bad ass on the ice.

Have you guys seen this? HAHAHA

Elias! Miller deked out of his jock!

Finally a W!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

yyro0M9.gif

I really wish Elias would have taunted Miller like Miller did to Henrique after stopping him in the SO last weekend. Big big win for the Devils.

I really wish Elias would have taunted Miller like Miller did to Henrique after stopping him in the SO last weekend. Big big win for the Devils.

i'm confused who you're rooting for here? LOL

typical for the Sabres to get a 2-0 lead and skate on their heels for the remainder and lose in that fashion. i kicked things last night...

that's a funny story about Kane...but i would've told the taxi cab incident story instead.

i'm confused who you're rooting for here? LOL

typical for the Sabres to get a 2-0 lead and skate on their heels for the remainder and lose in that fashion. i kicked things last night...

that's a funny story about Kane...but i would've told the taxi cab incident story instead.

1 more day. I hate you! HAHAHAHA

Toews is a modern day Stevie-Y. Not sure you can give a guy a larger compliment than that.

Toews is a modern day Stevie-Y. Not sure you can give a guy a larger compliment than that.

I know a lot of folks put Crosby, Stammer, and a couple guys ahead of Toews, but if you had me build a team starting with any NHLer, I'd be hard pressed not to start with Toews.

That dude is unreal.

I know a lot of folks put Crosby, Stammer, and a couple guys ahead of Toews, but if you had me build a team starting with any NHLer, I'd be hard pressed not to start with Toews.

That dude is unreal.

Class and leadership are the first two words to come out of my mouth when I think of Tazer.

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

I love fighting in hockey, but hate to see a guy go down like that. I understand it's a part of fighting, but tough to watch.

Tweet from Tim Panaccio who is a Flyers beat reporter: Numbers that will give you indigestion: Bryz on Feb. 7: 2.20 GAA; .923 SV%
today: 2.79, .899 (under the Mendoza line on SV %).

That dude is unreal.

He does so many things that don't show up on the scoresheet. Truly makes his teammates better.

This just in the Blackhawks are good. What a goal.

Toews? Hopefully they replay, I'm just tuning in now.

Hmm not sure it was a beautiful passing play in the zone. Classic triangle

My fellow Canucks fans will never understand but I absolutely love Toews as a hockey player. The guy is just on constant beast mode and leaves everything on the ice. He should be Captain for Canada at the Sochi Olympics, not Crosby. I can't wait to rep my Team Canada Toews jersey I got during the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver again.

Saad to toews to hossa back to toews. What a pretty goal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back