Forum Testing Signup - PING Scottsdale TR Putter

Congrats to all the testers!! Well deserved and am looking forward hearing your thoughts. Good luck with the testing!!

Congrats to those who were chosen. I can't wait to read the reviews.

Congratulations Guys! Looking forward to reading your reviews.

While waiting at a B&M today, I rolled this again. You all are in for a treat....really!

Congrats to the testers...these putters look Awesome...I will be following along

I honestly cannot wait to see the reviews on the Scottsdale TR putters. Im telling you all when I tried it, the initial impression was just spectacular. Your all going to love it. Congrats again testers.

Congrats testers. I will be following the thread. I played around with these at dicks the other day. Very nice!!

Well done all, be interesting to see where this ranks against some other great putters out there, looking forward to the reviews

has anyone decided what they will be testing?

I rolled the piper c today and I think you guys will like this insert.

I went with the Tomcat S. It's the most similar to what I currently roll. Looking forward to testing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I decided on the Piper C. I keep re-reading about all the tech in this line and am really looking forward to testing.

I went with the Tomcat S. It's the most similar to what I currently roll. Looking forward to testing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I decided on the Piper C. I keep re-reading about all the tech in this line and am really looking forward to testing.

I dont think there is a bad choice in this line. Checkered I like the piper c when I rolled it today.

I picked the Shea. I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!!!

I am a big fan of the Piper for sure, looking forward to your thoughts checkered! I pick it up every time I'm in a B&M and it is solid.

Fellow Testers! Have you received your putters yet? I'm anxious!!!

Not yet. When they start coming in, we will have a thread up for the Reviews.

I'm going with the B60. I used the Scottsdale version late last season and loved it. I going to start off by testing this current one with the True Roll. This I hope will give me some insight as to what the grooved face brings to the table in head to head testing.

Nothing yet. I'm looking forward to getting on with the testing. Should be fun.

I'm going with the B60. I used the Scottsdale version late last season and loved it. I going to start off by testing this current one with the True Roll. This I hope will give me some insight as to what the grooved face brings to the table in head to head testing.

Nothing yet. I'm looking forward to getting on with the testing. Should be fun.

Definitely looking forward on the True Roll insert.
I've missed a lot of my putts short this past Sunday. Hope our badboys will correct that!

Definitely looking forward on the True Roll insert.
I've missed a lot of my putts short this past Sunday. Hope our badboys will correct that!

Guess I'm on the opposite end of that. I feel like I'm putting better than ever right now and I'm pumped to see what this putter can do. It'll give me something to do everyday after work until dark haha.

Guess I'm on the opposite end of that. I feel like I'm putting better than ever right now and I'm pumped to see what this putter can do. It'll give me something to do everyday after work until dark haha.

I know right? I'll be at the putting range until they kick me out! hahaha

I'm very excited to see the review thread. Im really expecting to hear excellent reviews about these putters.

Received mine!

What?! Lucky!!!

Back