FS: Miya B Asha 5S w/ Cally tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleuth

Reaction score
Handicap
3.3 GHIN
Has a single cog tip that will fit on the Razr Fit, Razr TA and XHot drivers. Playing length is 44.5" long (sorry I play my drivers slightly shorter).

Hoping for a quick sale so $120 shipped.

20130301_092408_zps365f8bdc.jpg

20130301_092429_zps635a6b20.jpg

Last edited:
I'd trade for the same shaft in a X-Flex.

Anyone anyone? I thought this was pretty cheap.

If it was a 4s we'd be talking turkey

Boom, it just happened. Price drop.

I'm with ya on this man. That is an amazing price! I thought people would be blowing these up but no action. I feel your pain. GLWS!!!

I'm thinking hard...I tried the 5s and the 7x at Des Moines, and really loved the 7x...gotta do a little looking at how big a difference we're talking 5s to 7x

Dan

I'm thinking hard...I tried the 5s and the 7x at Des Moines, and really loved the 7x...gotta do a little looking at how big a difference we're talking 5s to 7x

Dan
Weight and flex dude. There's going to be a significant difference with those two shafts. 7x will be heavier and what you're more accustomed too and the 5s will be a tad weaker and allow for more club head speed.

I just can't for the life of me remember how the 5s felt on the range. I know I played with the 7x during both rounds and loved it, so my guess is the 5s won't quite do it for me. Sorry Sleuth

Dan

Has a single cog tip that will fit on the Razr Fit, Razr TA and XHot drivers. Playing length is 44.5" long (sorry I play my drivers slightly shorter).

Hoping for a quick sale so $120 shipped.

sleuth, did you cut it from the butt-end or tip it? Might be interested. How does it compare to the 'ahina shaft (I've never hit one)??

sleuth, did you cut it from the butt-end or tip it? Might be interested. How does it compare to the 'ahina shaft (I've never hit one)??
They're very similar shaft profiles. The ahina has a stiff mid section, firm tip and butt section. The launch conditions were also very similar. Slightly lower launch then my current DI so I'd agree with Miya that it's a low-mid launch shaft.

They're very similar shaft profiles. The ahina has a stiff mid section, firm tip and butt section. The launch conditions were also very similar. Slightly lower launch then my current DI so I'd agree with Miya that it's a low-mid launch shaft.

Has it been tipped or just butt-cut? PM me if need be... Thinking about this for my X Hot Pro!!

Traded the shaft to X.Man. This can be locked. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back