The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
#Epic

That's an understatement.

when JB says epic only 1 thing comes to mind. A voice inside my head that says "you ain't seen nothing yet"

when JB says epic only 1 thing comes to mind. A voice inside my head that says "you ain't seen nothing yet"
I think of a quote from a classic movie, Varsity Blues. Tweeter says it, and it goes a little something like this; "Sit down, and hold on to your.."

So I may have found a PGA professional and instructor, Though he seems to be the only one in the area (Area being 47 miles away, but it is a drive i use to do twice daily so not to bad.) But I tried to email him and his inbox was full, so looks like i'll have to wait for their course to open in April before i can contact him.

I haven't been around here in wayyyy too long. I suck.

I haven't been around here in wayyyy too long. I suck.

You've been drinking too many of those mega beers hahah

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

We need more late night THPers it gets lonely.

I think of a quote from a classic movie, Varsity Blues. Tweeter says it, and it goes a little something like this; "Sit down, and hold on to your.."

coffee?

Yes, Mike, coffee

Thought so, I seem to recall them drinking alot of that in the movie, and hot coffee in the lap is no bueno

Thought so, I seem to recall them drinking alot of that in the movie, and hot coffee in the lap is no bueno

Wanna see the new Tweeter end zone dance?

I know it gets said often, but it doesn't get said often enough, but I just wanted to take a second to acknowledge the amazing job GolferGal does in keeping us all in line and busting her butt for our site. That girl has a plate full right now, with the Outing villa organizing, which she is doing on top of getting accommodations lined out for the upcoming THP Tour Van tour. Emails and DM's have been flying all around this morning, on a variety of things, and my head is spinning, so I can only imagine what she is going through. Seriously, Morgan, thank you for all you do.

Josh does pretty well too. :act-up:

I know it gets said often, but it doesn't get said often enough, but I just wanted to take a second to acknowledge the amazing job GolferGal does in keeping us all in line and busting her butt for our site. That girl has a plate full right now, with the Outing villa organizing, which she is doing on top of getting accommodations lined out for the upcoming THP Tour Van tour. Emails and DM's have been flying all around this morning, on a variety of things, and my head is spinning, so I can only imagine what she is going through. Seriously, Morgan, thank you for all you do.

Josh does pretty well too. :act-up:

Totally agree, Ive heard stories about the setups for the outings and give her all the props in the world for helping make it happen

Totally agree, Ive heard stories about the setups for the outings and give her all the props in the world for helping make it happen

She sent me an email yesterday regarding the villa set up. I was just like, sure, yeah, that works, because I don't want to try to wrap my head around all that. LOL. Bang up job doesn't begin to cover it.

HELP! I cant find the thread about the course in oregon with layout or par or anything. I thought it was called goat ranch or goat track or something but I cant find a thing!! I know its on here too.

7 hours she spent on organizing villas. Nonstop for 7 straight hours.

images

She's like Monica organizing her and Chandler's wedding. LOL. Seriously though. I have a new found appreciation for all the hard work that goes into these events, just from signing up to attend the outing and reading her DM's.

Hi guys! Well we are finally moved into our new house in illinois!!!!! Moving with two kids, two fish, and three horses was a bit stressfull but we made it! A lot sure does happen around here when your gone for a few weeks.

Glad to hear you're settled, jacob.

Hi guys! Well we are finally moved into our new house in illinois!!!!! Moving with two kids, two fish, and three horses was a bit stressfull but we made it! A lot sure does happen around here when your gone for a few weeks.
Glad the move went well!

nice. Can't imagine where the stress would come from

Glad to hear you're settled, jacob.
Thanks pal! We will have to get together for a round. Maybe we can talk Jrod into inviting us to Deere run. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back