WTB - Junior stand bag

syndicate559

Sweet Trajectory
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 12.6
Looking for a junior stand bag for my son. Got him a Wilson profile set back in November and the bag has already fallen apart. The clubs have been great, but the bags stand mechanism and zippers are already failing. So what I'd like to find, hopefully in good used condition, is a junior stand bag. A Sun Mountain Swift Junior, or something similar to that would be perfect. Top height of 32-33" would be ideal. Please let me know if you have something that might fit the bill or if you see any great deals out there.

I will send you my old one for just the cost of shipping. It's a PowerBilt bag, pretty sure it's standard men's size but sooner or later he will be able to use it.

THPing on Tapatalk

I will send you my old one for just the cost of shipping. It's a PowerBilt bag, pretty sure it's standard men's size but sooner or later he will be able to use it.

THPing on Tapatalk

thanks, JF. I'll keep that in mind. I have my Ogio Helios from last season, but a bunch of the pockets self-destructed on that one, so not sure I want to have him use that one either.

thanks, JF. I'll keep that in mind. I have my Ogio Helios from last season, but a bunch of the pockets self-destructed on that one, so not sure I want to have him use that one either.

Alrighty, just let me know.

THPing on Tapatalk

if your still interested i have a relatively new blue callaway bag that is around the height your looking for

My offer still stands as well.

THPing on Tapatalk

Back