The THP Bridgestone Championship - Las Vegas Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
i rent a mid size from dollar everytime i go to vegas. 15 bucks a day before taxes and fees . last trip i had it for two days and it came out to be about 25 a day after taxes and fees which included returning it to another location.

i rent a mid size from dollar everytime i go to vegas. 15 bucks a day before taxes and fees . last trip i had it for two days and it came out to be about 25 a day after taxes and fees which included returning it to another location.

That's a great price

Great news on the sign ups. Pretty exited about this event.

That's a great price

yea i just looked it up for september to see what it would be for yall . weekend price is a little higher i usually only get it for sunday and monday anyway

if 4 of you rented a midsize from friday-sunday pickup from mcarron and returning it there on sunday would be about 20 a person for the weekend

If there was ever an event to get excited about on THP, its this one. There is just so much to this grand event, that it will be special for all that can make it. Bridgestone and THP do not do things small.

#getexcited

Stop the torture!!!

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Stop the torture!!!

Dan

Just gotta keep everyone on their toes, and keep the excitement rolling!

Just gotta keep everyone on their toes, and keep the excitement rolling!

My toes are broken from being on them so long. The excitement is in a perpetual motion state, so just spit it out and open sign ups for me only :p

Dan

My toes are broken from being on them so long. The excitement is in a perpetual motion state, so just spit it out and open sign ups for me only :p

Dan

you got it!

40 X $349 =$13,960, thanks for paying for everyone in advance!

you got it!

Do you want that as direct deposit, cashiers check, or credit card? I've got MC, Visa, and Amex

Dan

Dan

you got it!

Thanks Dan!!! I just payed for the Lamkin Missouri Invitational, so thank you for saving me the Vegas funds!

Now for everyone coming, I charge an extra $10 as a reservation and pre pay fee.

Dan

Just a heads up everybody, signups are going to begin next week for this event. We will have an exact day and time to give you in the next few days.

This is good to hear since I do not have much internet access when I'm at work. Knowing the exact time will make planning to signup much easier.

SSSSOOOOOOOOOOO pumped!

Dan

It is only fair that I warn all of my THP family that I plan on attending. Therefore, I highly recommend that you stay in the Golf Goddess's (aka GG) good graces or she might pair you with me. You have been warned. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Just got back from Sin City and you guys are in for an awesome time. I cannot afford this place twice in a year by any stretch, but wow is it fun

Just a heads up everybody, signups are going to begin next week for this event. We will have an exact day and time to give you in the next few days.

Please let it be during the week! My credit card is begging for this! Paypal must think I have something untoward going on with all the money being sent to GolferGal!

Morning bump of awesomeness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back