Wow...first round of 2013...

Still yet to get my first round in due to various reasons conspiring to keep me away from the course so I have had to make do with range time only up to now

A touch over 3 weeks, and I'll be in sunny Nokomis FL. ( just south of sarasota). Hoping to play twice.
Anyone up for a round or two?

That will be my first golf of the year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It's almost time! Fly out tomorrow at 5:20 am and land in Las Vegas at noon. From there it's off to Mesquite for the first round of the year.

Played this past Saturday. Got lucky with the weather. Went to make a reservation for next Saturday at my course I grew up playing on long island (harbor links) and they aren't opening till the 29th!

just bad luck for me, on days it's been nice out i have had commitments, but this weekend i hope to get #1 and #2 round in.

94 and 87, not too bad, felt great to get out there. New E6 is a heck of a ball, no more spin than before, but felt GREAT off the irons, Driver and Putter.

I'll probably go hit the range tomorrow, first time this season.

Can't walk the course, it's still freezing in Germany...

Still waiting...I've been able to go to the range a few times and hit off of the mats, but I'm jonesin' to get out and play. A few more weeks!

Still waiting...I've been able to go to the range a few times and hit off of the mats, but I'm jonesin' to get out and play. A few more weeks!

hit the range on Tuesday to work on some tempo and take away, third round on Saturday

Finally first full round today... Ive managed 12 holes in the last 2 months due to weather conditions but ive hit a couple buckets of balls at the range, over the winter i watched some instruction videos and listened to what tiger was told to to do by Steve stricker. I shot a round of 70 today all be it from the forward tees. I hot 56% of fairways but my misses were on the fringers as I managed to hit 83% GIR a total of 32 putts. Simply the best game of golf of my life! Tempo off the tee was key

Back