The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We found out where OG has been hiding
juburu5y.jpg

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Sitting in the hotel bar in Dublin having ice cold Heineken. Pints are savage. Hope you boys are enjoying work

Sitting in the hotel bar in Dublin having ice cold Heineken. Pints are savage. Hope you boys are enjoying work

Just wrong...

Austin, TX THP Invitational FTW, maybe?

Seriously jealous of those attending this weekend. If I wasn't stupid enough to run 26.2 on Sunday, I would be there right now.

Dude if they do Austin next year? You bet your as& I'll be there, I'm hopeful that I get accepted to their graduate program at UT Austin. I'll see you all next year haha

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Spent a long time talking to my buddy Canadan today about shafts and fittings. Can't wait to get to GG tonight before I pick my buddy up at the airport to get some numbers on the Mizuno Shaft Optimizer and see some driver numbers on Flightscope, if they let me on it.

Just set my personal record for most FTs made in a row. It's just been that kind of day.

You know, when I shut my trap and open my mind..things work out. It's been a pleasant flight! 25 minutes to St. Louis

My first thought was Mile High Club, but you're married, so that's not it. Did you get an extra meal?

Shark and I are kicked back after a long day of travel, watching Napolean Dynamite.

Shark and I are kicked back after a long day of travel, watching Napolean Dynamite.

We've worked hard since we got here. We walked to the gas station and iced up the cooler and everything!

I forgot to mention, were THP'ing side by side basically. We're not sharing phones. Or beds. Because that's weird and stuff.

Really? No Guinness? I would have an IV of it set up if I was in Dublin.

Spent a long time talking to my buddy Canadan today about shafts and fittings. Can't wait to get to GG tonight before I pick my buddy up at the airport to get some numbers on the Mizuno Shaft Optimizer and see some driver numbers on Flightscope, if they let me on it.

Really excited to hear what comes of it dude.. I am such a firm believer in the right shaft changing your game for the better.

This made me laugh pretty hard:

559884_487548141300442_314886841_n.jpg

What up kids?

Really excited to hear what comes of it dude.. I am such a firm believer in the right shaft changing your game for the better.

The guy didn't charge me a dime haha

So....My PING Scottsdale TR says "Out for Delivery" since 6am this morning. Is it true that if it's out for delivery, UPS delivers until the truck is empty?

So....My PING Scottsdale TR says "Out for Delivery" since 6am this morning. Is it true that if it's out for delivery, UPS delivers until the truck is empty?

I've had the UPS truck show up at my house around 9PM before, so don't lose hope.

I've had the UPS truck show up at my house around 9PM before, so don't lose hope.
They have shown up around 7:30pm before but never 8:30pm.

Chuck knows I am expecting a club, he wont let me down! Haha!

They have shown up around 7:30pm before but never 8:30pm.

Chuck knows I am expecting a club, he wont let me down! Haha!

Good ol chuck will come through lol

That's awesome. I wouldn't have expected them to.

Well the guy I asked was being a real a hole about me hitting the driver on the monitor even for a few shots. But the guy that fit me for shafts and was working the monitor said not to sweat it because he wasn't busy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back