Spider-man's New Putter

Harry Longshanks

ILikeBigPutts&ICannotLie
Reaction score
Camilo Villegas' New Putter Shows Gator Pride - The Shop Blog

August 26, 2009
Camilo Villegas' New Putter Shows Gator Pride

JERSEY CITY, N.J. — Camilo Villegas has covered his driver with a University of Florida gator for years, but Scotty Cameron recently made a special California Series putter for the Colombian star. Villegas had been using a Titleist by Scotty Cameron GSS Circa '62 #6, a model not currently set to be included in the California line, which debuts in late September. However, Cameron created one especially for Villegas and decorated it in Florida colors.

6a00d8341caaef53ef0120a520e2d3970b-800wi

Poor Camillo. The fact that he went to Jort University still bothers me...hehe

For those that do not know, my wife is a gator.

I feel sick. :sick: That putter is so ugly. :act-up: Change the colors and it would be so much better.

I know he sure does get down to read his lines so having a putter with an aiming line is a must I would assume :)

Aw man! I'm a UCLA Bruin and a diehard Bruin basketball fan. After breaking our hearts two years in a row, it wouldn't bother me at all to never see those colors again.:angry:

Hey! Blue and Orange!! Throw a splash of white in there and that's County Armagh colours!!
Go Camillo!!

Poor Camillo. The fact that he went to Jort University still bothers me...hehe

x2 - UF fans have got to be some of the most annoying I've been around. I never realized how bad they are until moving to FL.

All I have to say is I googled jorts and this was the 2nd picture.

jorts-and-natty.jpg

Outstanding JB! Makes me feel better.

Sorry to do this to Harry's thread, but, oh well:

JortsIllustrated.jpg

Ok I have to admit, Smallville, that is hillarious! I still take offense as a gator but from an outsider that really is funny.

Whatever you think of the putter, it's a LOT better looking than the jorts.

Hmmm.... anyone got an image of Camilo in jorts?

Another Gator-inspired Cameron, the Copper Gator-Back.

2009_07250019.jpg

2009_07250020.jpg

2009_07250018.jpg

Oh, and pass on the jorts. Those just ain't right.............................

Looks good!

Back