Nike One Black/Platinum Ball

PhillyV

Original Ass-Cap : G15' & G18'
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
anyone else miss these bad boys? im pretty sure the Nike One Black was my favorite ball ive ever played.

It was a popular golf ball. For those that liked it a lot, they should really pick up the Bridgestone B330 for the Black and B330S for the Platinum. They were all manufactured by the same people and many have said they felt surprisingly similar.

It was a popular golf ball. For those that liked it a lot, they should really pick up the Bridgestone B330 for the Black and B330S for the Platinum. They were all manufactured by the same people and many have said they felt surprisingly similar.
i do like the B330 and i had no clue they were made by the same people. thanks for the heads up JB!

I still have a two ball pack of the limited edition Nike One Black on Black golf balls, but I do remember playing the Platinum's and really liked that ball.

I didn't know that they were manu'd by the same folks that do the bstones

I didn't know that they were manu'd by the same folks that do the bstones

Prior to the 20XI line, Nike balls were manufactured by Bridgestone.

I've never played these, but from this thread it seems like they were really awesome. I did pick up a dozen One Tour D balls though. I can't wait to see what I get out of them.

I've never played these, but from this thread it seems like they were really awesome. I did pick up a dozen One Tour D balls though. I can't wait to see what I get out of them.
i like that ball, but the One Black was my baby lol im anxious to see how the B330 compares. ive only gamed the e6 as far as Bstones go

I used to play the One Black a lot. I think the Tour D plays very similarly though. The one I actually really miss is the Nike One Gold!

I used to play the One Black a lot. I think the Tour D plays very similarly though. The one I actually really miss is the Nike One Gold!

That ball was awesome. I liked the platinum, never thought about comparing it to the 330S. Makes a lot of sense though

the tour d is one of my favorite balls. Haven't really been a big fan of Nike balls since they changed to the RZN stuff

the tour d is one of my favorite balls. Haven't really been a big fan of Nike balls since they changed to the RZN stuff

Yep the RZN were step backwards IMO. If I remember right Tiger is still using the Tour D

No wonder the One Tour D is the best ball I have ever played.

I absolutely love the One Tour D. I just bought a couple dozen from Lostgolfballs.com

Yep the RZN were step backwards IMO. If I remember right Tiger is still using the Tour D

He is.

I kinda liked the 20xi balls, but not as much as Bridgestones offerings.

Haven't tried the new one rzn.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I absolutely love the One Tour D. I just bought a couple dozen from Lostgolfballs.com

I stocked up at a local golf sale about 2 years ago and still have 3 or 4 dozen left. I only paid 17$ a dozen for them brand new =)

I stocked up at a local golf sale about 2 years ago and still have 3 or 4 dozen left. I only paid 17$ a dozen for them brand new =)

I stocked up from RockBottom and paid about that same price. Great ball!

Tap

Someone probably already posted this, but they're a steal on lostgolfballs.com. I think the AAAA are only $6-$7.

Back