The THP Bridgestone Championship - Las Vegas Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
She does love the Jake....which concerns me...

If it means VEGAS though I'm ok with it!

She missed me at dinner, plus she can hang with Tracy

She missed me at dinner, plus she can hang with Tracy

She's a no go since we actually have to come home on a Monday probably, no way to do that while in residency. She still okay with me going though because you all were so freaking awesome.

She's a no go since we actually have to come home on a Monday probably, no way to do that while in residency. She still okay with me going though because you all were so freaking awesome.
You're welcome! :D

Now...Nerfny, what's going on girl do you need me to call you to lock in these plans or what?

Just got the final clearance from the better half. Finances are good. Time off won't be a problem. Vegas, JeffReedMO and his abundance of sunscreen will be descending upon you in September. #ExcitedToTheThirdPower

Just got the final clearance from the better half. Finances are good. Time off won't be a problem. Vegas, JeffReedMO and his abundance of sunscreen will be descending upon you in September. #ExcitedToTheThirdPower
Heck yeah, way to make it happen!

Heck yeah, way to make it happen!

After Texas, I was willing to fight tooth and nail to make this happen. I couldn't stand the thought of having to decrease my THP 2013 mileage tracker. Seeing JB as excited about this event as he was, certainly kicked my pondering into hyper drive. I'm serious, dude. At dinner the other night, I hadn't seen him this happy and excited about something.

What is more important than playing golf on a beautiful upcoming morning so you don't miss out on....THIS!

After Texas, I was willing to fight tooth and nail to make this happen. I couldn't stand the thought of having to decrease my THP 2013 mileage tracker. Seeing JB as excited about this event as he was, certainly kicked my pondering into hyper drive. I'm serious, dude. At dinner the other night, I hadn't seen him this happy and excited about something.

Thats awesome man. Excitement over the known has been great so far....then there is always the excitement to come from the unknown :D that will push this to another level!

I will be all ready tomorrow to secure my spot. I am very excited when I see who is planning on attending this event. While the event is great, it is the people who attend it that make it awesome!!!

I will be all ready tomorrow to secure my spot. I am very excited when I see who is planning on attending this event. While the event is great, it is the people who attend it that make it awesome!!!

While I agree that people that come make THP events incredible, I really don't want to short change how much the sponsor has done for this and the people that planned it. NONE of this would be happening and certainly not at that cost without both.

Announcement

Signups will begin for the THP Bridgestone Championship in Las Vegas on Wednesday March 20th at 12pm (noon) EST. To signup, at the proper time, you will send a Private Message to GolferGal and she will respond with details on how to make payment as well as when your spot will be reserved.

Your spot will not be reserved until payment is made for your reservation.

Can't wait.

I do agree THPERS make these events awesome, but there is soooooo much more that makes this happen.

Bridgestone: Without them this thing wouldnt have a snowballs chance of happening, they are really bringing it like you guys cant fathom.
The brain trust at THP: Along with Bridgestone helping take the Invitational Series to a whole other level
Pauite Golf Course and the Rio: Gracious hosts that have gone out of there way to accomodate all of our needs and desires

Not taking away from THPERS because they certainly due to help make these things incredible, there is just so much more that goes on to help make these things happen

You guys/gals have will have an awesome time for sure! This will be a fun thread to follow. Good luck to you that are signing up :blob:

While I agree that people that come make THP events incredible, I really don't want to short change how much the sponsor has done for this and the people that planned it. NONE of this would be happening and certainly not at that cost without both.

I do agree THPERS make these events awesome, but there is soooooo much more that makes this happen.

Bridgestone: Without them this thing wouldnt have a snowballs chance of happening, they are really bringing it like you guys cant fathom.
The brain trust at THP: Along with Bridgestone helping take the Invitational Series to a whole other level
Pauite Golf Course and the Rio: Gracious hosts that have gone out of there way to accomodate all of our needs and desires

Not taking away from THPERS because they certainly due to help make these things incredible, there is just so much more that goes on to help make these things happen

Oh I was not trying to short change anything Bridgestone or you two have done in setting this up. That was not my intention at all. We all wait to hear some of the details that Bridgestone and you two have come up with to make this and amazing event.

I'm hoping it fills up tomorrow, though I am not sure if it will or not. That way when I have second thoughts on Thursday I can't do anything about it haha

Announcement
I have been asked a few times about this event being opened back up for more than 40 if it fills up right away. Sadly the answer is that it will not be. When it is full, it is full. There are details behind the reasoning that do not need to be made public, but what I can say is that the costs are directly related to a 40 person event.

Thank you all for the excitement and we are thrilled to death about this event.

JB, you're killing me with all this awesome stuff this year. I know what I have to do now. Next year I must set aside my entire tax return for an ultimate THP adventure.

I'm hoping it fills up tomorrow, though I am not sure if it will or not. That way when I have second thoughts on Thursday I can't do anything about it haha
Nothing from Nerfny on my attempts to schmooze her into coming? Or is she thinking of leaving you at home and hitting Vegas with Big Jake? :D

I still need to get permission from a higher authority. Not the wife, but my son. His birthday is on that Monday and Vegas is one of his, HAVE TO GO SEE PLACES. He will be turning 15, so I am not sure how this is going to play out. I will get my answer tonight though.

The THP tour van rolling down The Strip under the evening lights will be a great photo op.

Nothing from Nerfny on my attempts to schmooze her into coming? Or is she thinking of leaving you at home and hitting Vegas with Big Jake? :D

her 30th birthday is 2 weeks after this, what better way to celebrate than with THP and of course Jake in Sin City

her 30th birthday is 2 weeks after this, what better way to celebrate than with THP and of course Jake in Sin City
Exactly! What do I need to do? Clearly my earlier efforts proved to be futile. She can't let an opportunity like this slip through her fingers!

Tick Tock goes the Nate Vegas clock............

Exactly! What do I need to do? Clearly my earlier efforts proved to be futile. She can't let an opportunity like this slip through her fingers!

Your game is weak bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back