Contest - Callaway & THP - 1st Spot in the #Grandaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawk, I wore it for a bit tonight, I'm fairly certain you and a few other THPers will look quite nice wearing these around in December...

uryha8ug.jpg

War, that looks super sick!!! #TeamTHP is going to put the Hammer down on the #ZooCrew! There boy band doesn't stand a chance against us.

That déjà vu feeling of pre Morgan Cup selection time frame. The emotional roller coaster awaits.

That déjà vu feeling of pre Morgan Cup selection time frame. The emotional roller coaster awaits.

No kidding, cant wit to see who is lined up with Captain Hawk to lead THP to victory!

Hawk, I wore it for a bit tonight, I'm fairly certain you and a few other THPers will look quite nice wearing these around in December...

I feel like you should have someone walk behind you with a boombox playing a theme song behind you. Maybe that guy in the glasses in the background?

My bday was Monday. My son asked me what I wished for when I blew out my :cake:

All I told him was Granddaddy :)

My bday was Monday. My son asked me what I wished for when I blew out my :cake:

All I told him was Granddaddy :)

How old is your son? He might take that the wrong way....

One more day...:bananadance:can't wait to see who is selected. Thanks again to Callaway!

I cannot stop thinking about this. I am so ready to take on the #zoocrew. I don't think I have ever wanted something so badly in my entire life

I would Headbutt Mickey Mouse if I got picked for the #grandaddy tomorrow!

What's the time difference between you and here in the UK.....just wondering what time I will be woken up to hear the news.....?

Right around 5 hours I believe!

uryha8ug.jpg

I would rock that it work all week! Students would LOVE IT!

Happily Tapping

WarSkinnyEagle just looks like a winner there.

Rats! I will be most likely be on the course tomorrow when this all goes down. So there could be a little delay in the post selection celebrations if I am lucky enough to have my name drawn. It'll be hard to keep my mind on the game, for sure.

I would Headbutt Mickey Mouse if I got picked for the #grandaddy tomorrow!

Mickey Mouse #headbutts!!

#Grandaddy

Rats! I will be most likely be on the course tomorrow when this all goes down. So there could be a little delay in the post selection celebrations if I am lucky enough to have my name drawn. It'll be hard to keep my mind on the game, for sure.

If you want to swap places, I'll be in the cozy confines of my office tomorrow with plenty of Internet access and coffee ​(and TPS reports).

uryha8ug.jpg
That's awesome, looks good on ya man!

14 hours until the announcement.

It's like 19* here today, thoughts of this pick tomorrow is the only thing keeping me warm. #Grandaddy!

This announcement is enough to keep anyone warm.

That belt belongs on a THP'er

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back