Dr. Scholl's Freeze Away

No clue. Probably the same way
sperm03.gif
is good for the ladies' skin.

Apparently anything that comes out of a
tn_richard%20nixon.jpg
is magic.

Ah - a possible explanation for your soft hands, but I don't understand your soft feet.

That is funny, LMFAO funny

There was either a old coach or trainer for the Dodgers that had some magical blister stuff. All the players raved about it, he cured Brad Pennys blister problems. He was an old rodeo guy, ill try and see what I can find.

There was something for cow udders and another for horses' hooves, but I forget the details.

Are you thinking of bag balm?

Yes, thanks. And there was something else for horse hooves. Maybe it's to condition finger/toe nails or something?

Here we go, it was designed by the old trainer for the Dodgers, Stan Johnston. Its called Stans Rodeo Ointment. Its big with baseball players and even motocross guys. I havent heard much about it since he got canned.
http://www.sportpharm.com/stans/order.php

Pickle juice, not pee. You soak in pickle juice and the vinegar supposedly toughens up the skin and helps to prevent blisters on on your throwing hand if you are a pitcher. Someone says 'pickle juice' it might be interpreted to mean pee I guess.

sounds like they are talking urine. check it out...
http://www.slate.com/id/2100652/

Here we go, it was designed by the old trainer for the Dodgers, Stan Johnston. Its called Stans Rodeo Ointment. Its big with baseball players and even motocross guys. I havent heard much about it since he got canned.
http://www.sportpharm.com/stans/order.php

Yeah, that's basically tincture of benzoin:

Stan’s Skin Toughener is a compounded medication available by ™ prescription only. Used to help prevent blisters. Contains tincture of benzoin and alum powder in a unique base of special inactive ingredients.

which didn't do anything for me. It's primary use is as a base to allow bandages to stick better (i.e., skin glue). I have some around here somewhere.

And $32 for 30ml is pretty surprising when tincture of benzoin runs $8.50 at REI for the same size. Plus you need a prescription, which is weird because you don't for tincture of benzoin or alum powder.

But I do appreciate you looking G-Man. Thanks.

Have you thought about mechanical robot feet?

Don’t forget the knee socks!

Harry,

Another thought, and this one even semi-serious. Have you ever tried golf sandals? Heck, they can't look worse than amputated little toes.

You wear four inch stilleto heels?

I saw a woman wearing a pair of those in Chicago saturday down on Cicero. They were teal & matched her dress, finished up the outfit with a short fur coat. Weird outfit to be wearing in that neighborhood:D

I saw a woman wearing a pair of those in Chicago saturday down on Cicero. They were teal & matched her dress, finished up the outfit with a short fur coat. Weird outfit to be wearing in that neighborhood:D

On her way to work?

Apparently, blisters are common enough that Golf Digest did an article on how to treat them when golfing in this month's issue.

Back