What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot and 80 at my local today (Sunday NZ time).
Couldn't hit a fairway but scrambled my backside off.

Today Just did the front 9 18 putts for a 51, 0 balls lost a lot better than Wed which saw me hit a 59 and lose 5 balls on the front, my fiancee had a 50.

Shot an ugly 94 today, 49 on the front 9 and 45 on the back. My goal is to break 90 and I haven't been doing it much lately.

91 at my home course. Lousy putting day.:at-wits-end:

Shot a 91 on Friday on a new course, Northview Canal course. Would have broken 90 again except for the triple on the par 5 18th hole. I've never played a club that's hosted a PGA stop (Greater Vancouver Open - RIP) before. The fairways were like the greens of other courses that I've played. Amazing day despite my score!

Shot a 95 yesterday. Would have finally broken 90 for the first time but I had my worst round of putting since my first time out this year (40 putts). My avg is 34 putts/round but I had too many 3 putts which were all lip burners. Best irony hole of the day was reaching a 506yd par 5 in 3 but then 3 putted for bogey. Story of my round....fantastic tee shot and wasting it or getting on the green for birdie/par and walking away with a bogey.

Shot an 85 yesterday. Played 9 at two different courses. Ran into a couple friends who joined our group to make 6 of us and man was it slow going. We were the last group allowed out so we never slowed anyone else down. The par 5's on my home course just eat me alive. They aren't long, just trouble everywhere. 44/41 with 20/17 putts...uuugh

Last edited:
Shot 81 today with a 39 on the front and a 42 on the back.

JB, I also had an 81 today. I played San Ignacio with some customers. We got one of those rare overcast afternoons with a nice breeze. There were rainshowers up in the mountains all around us, but none fell on us. 40 front 41 back. If my putter had been on, I believe I could have been close to par. I 3 putted twice and missed a bevy of 15-18 footers for birdie. I only got one of them to fall. Back to my schitzo golf routine, up and down by 15 strokes.

Shot 79 Yesterday, my second best round of the year. I don't really understand it because we played a tougher course today. I'm sure it wouldn't stack up to what others play, (70.1/113), but good round for me.

Is that pretty easy to what others have to play?

36 on what I consider my 2nd home course. Played the back 9 which has a par of 34. Started out bad with 3 bogeys, followed by back to back birdies which is a rare feat for myself. Finished up with 3 pars & a bogey on the last hole.

Driver was working great again as was the putter.

Got out on Friday (have some comp time to use up at work, and some birthday money to blow. Money's been tight this year.) and golfed in the rain w/ my neighbor at my normal course. Shot a 121.
Got out again on Sunday at a new course and shot a 122. I woulda done better that day but shot a 10 on a 600+ par5.

My drive has really straightened out. I have to attribute that to Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 on the Wii.. Seriously.

Hey Eck, it's been a while! Good to see you're still golfing!

Played my first full 18 on sunday. shot a 119 and had a par on a par 4. Got very excited and dang near holed a gap wedge from 75-80 yards.

Played front 9 at one of my local courses, had a par on a par 3. pitching wedge to 10 feet. :bashful: Those always make me happy. Still shot 61.

Overall, if i could be confident enough in my driver to actually hit it, and id stop babying putt, too many 3putts, i think i could get close to 100

Nice start, Big_E.

I dont know about nice. 25 over par on 9 holes is pretty brutal haha. And i was playing from the middle tees both times.

Last edited:
Could have been a really great round,but Struggled from hole 12 and on.
Front 35 Back 39 Total 74
FWYs 6 2 8
Greens 7 3 10
Putts 15 14 29

3 birdies 3 Bogies 11 pars 1 double

Lipped out 3 birdie putts

5 over par 40 tonight. I felt like I was right there but a couple of bad shots turned what could have been a really great round into just a decent (if not) good round. I was putting great all night, 12 putts in 9 holes. I can't recall ever putting that well before. Zero 3 putts, six 1 putts, and three 2 putts. WOW! I didn't realize just how good I putted until I typed that, of course the other side of the coin is that my ball striking wasn't quite there leaving me a lot of green side chips. But hey, I'll take it anyway I can get it! :confused2:

Shot a 99 today, 8th time this year that I've cracked the century mark with still hopefully 2 months to go 54 on the front, 45 on the back 35 putts total again.

Shot a 9 over 45 today. Came within 6 inches of my first eagle ever! One of these days...

94 today. 51 on the front 43 on the back.I had 7 - 3 putts:at-wits-end:
I am worked on swing out to first base today(thanks to THP's pro) and it seems to work out pretty well. I hit 2 tee shots today that traveled 280+, according to my golf logix.If the iron play is similar to what it was today and the putting is repaired, I'll be in the 80's:D

Played 9 last night after work, 39 on the back nine at the club here in town. Wind was blowing pretty hard, parred the first 5 holes and thought I would finally get out without a bogey on the card, wrong.

Hey BB, haven't seen you in a while!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back