The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't make fun of me but I HATE floats! I like the flavor combo but I hate when you first drop the ice cream in and it gets all fizzy and bubbles over. It's just a sticky mess that I don't find fun or enjoyable at all.

GG-

I'm not a big fan of floats either. I think ice cream is so good on it's own and the soda detracts from the creamy goodness.

I met 2 very nice people today - one woman in a toll booth who didn't charge us because we drove the wrong way and the other at the gate who let us both in with one ticket because I lost the other one. How amazing is that.

You got very lucky with the tickets Diane!

don't make fun of me but I HATE floats! I like the flavor combo but I hate when you first drop the ice cream in and it gets all fizzy and bubbles over. It's just a sticky mess that I don't find fun or enjoyable at all.

I agree, but for different reasons - I loved making them as a kid to watch the fizz and bubbles. I just never drank them after they were made.

I LOVE root beer floats!

I just weighed myself and have lost 3lbs. Yeah!

They're not lost, I just looked behind me and I seem to have found them.

I LOVE root beer floats!

I think the only thing worse than root beer is probably, well scratch that - there is nothing worse.

I'd rather just have a milk shake.

They're not lost, I just looked behind me and I seem to have found them.

Don't worry - some people like big butts.

I'm down another pound today. 5 more to go.

:fingers-crossed: I think the flea problem has been taken care of. :fingers-crossed: :alien2: :banana: For anyone that has a slight infestation use the laundry detergent Borax. Sprinkle it on the carpet and work it into the fibers with a broom or a mop. A sponge mop does not work real well. I found that out after ripping the sponge off the head. Let the Borax sit for a couple of hours or a couple of days if you can keep the dog/cat off of it. Everything I read said 24 hours but I couldn't keep my dog off the carpet that long. I let it set for about 8 hours and then swept it up. Not only do I think it took care of the fleas but it also cleaned the carpets.

Sir Mixalot?

Yes and apparently Harry and C-Tech. Maybe Claire too. Or Harry likes C-Tech's butt or maybe he likes Claire's. I have lost track.

Yes and apparently Harry and C-Tech. Maybe Claire too. Or Harry likes C-Tech's butt or maybe he likes Claire's. I have lost track.

:quiet:

I just remembered - I've seen your butt and it's definitely not big so it can't be your butt that Harry likes. Well he might like it, but not because it's big. It's definitely not big. Yes - I looked at Claire's butt.

I just remembered - I've seen your butt and it's definitely not big so it can't be your butt that Harry likes. Well he might like it, but not because it's big. It's definitely not big. Yes - I looked at Claire's butt.

How can this possibly be "Happy happy joy joy"?

I come from hardy peasant stock, with the accompanying butt.

How can this possibly be "Happy happy joy joy"?

I come from hardy peasant stock, with the accompanying butt.

No one believes you Claire. They know it's all in your imagination. You should be happy everyone knows now.

To be honest, I have no gluteus maximus preference. As long as everything fits together nicely, I'm good.

Excited to be playing Plainfield Country Club tomorrow, site of the 2011 Barclay's.:alien2:

Good luck Sir Shanksalot!

Can we go back to the butts? :) That was funny..

Sure...

Spoiler
sir-mix-a-lot-baby-got-back.jpg

I just found out for winter break my family is going to San Diego for 2 weeks, but that's not the best part! The day after we get there, the Charger's are playing the Bengal's and we have 10th row tickets on the field! And yet again that's not the best thing. I'm not sure when, but my mom and I are going to play......

Spoiler
Torrey Pines South. Site of the 2008 US Open

And after we play there, we are playing another course in the area called Barona Creek, and my swing coach is getting us on there for free. Barona Creek used to be the site for the Nationwide Tour Championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back