Official Taylormade KiaMa Contest

Not me. I think Harry won like 15 of them.

Not me. I think Harry won like 15 of them.

Well good luck to you then sir. I'll meet you out back in the cage and we'll fight to the death for it. :at-wits-end:

Due to the huge amount of questions to go through, Taylormade will be announcing the winner tomorrow morning.

Due to the huge amount of questions to go through, Taylormade will be announcing the winner tomorrow morning.

They decided against the all nighter?? I couldn't imagine what it would be like to go through all of those, pick a couple that are the top and then pick the winner. I think drawing names out of a hat would be easier. Good luck to all of those that entered.

Bogey, this was really hard apparently. We got a call 10 minutes ago and they said there were so many REALLY GOOD questions that we may have to do another interview with this man to cover all of them. Great job guys.

Bogey, this was really hard apparently. We got a call 10 minutes ago and they said there were so many REALLY GOOD questions that we may have to do another interview with this man to cover all of them. Great job guys.

Very cool. How many questions are you taking that were submitted to ask him?

Then all of THOSE questions win a putter! woohoo!

See bogey, we're both in it! Well, theoretically! hehe

Then all of THOSE questions win a putter! woohoo!

See bogey, we're both in it! Well, theoretically! hehe

Woohoo. Now don't be changing my address again so you get two putters.

Very cool. How many questions are you taking that were submitted to ask him?

We do not know yet Bogey. We are waiting to hear from them tomorrow morning on the winner. Then we will move on to phase two. We still have 2 huge contests going on plus this one, so we do not want to get ahead of ourselves.

We do not know yet Bogey. We are waiting to hear from them tomorrow morning on the winner. Then we will move on to phase two. We still have 2 huge contests going on plus this one, so we do not want to get ahead of ourselves.
What is phase 2?

Taking the questions and getting another interview with Kia Ma.

JB, I'll be on the road working all day, so if you put it on Twitter I'll see it when I win... ok? Great contest, can't wait.

When will the results be revealed??

This morning as soon as Taylormade gets into the office and sends them over. Should be around 9am PST.

^^ Crap! I'm gonna be gone..

If you get chosen, we will send you a message via PM that you can check at your convenience, and if not, do not forget that we have 2-3 more contests going on right now.

The winner of the contest is SethO. His question to Kia Ma was:

I would like to ask Mr. Ma the journey that he took specifically as it relates to putter expertise. What were some obstacles that he faced, victories and failures as he became more and more familiar with putters and any help he may have had when learning the delicate intricacies of putter design?

Kia is back home in Vietnam and is returning later next week and we will have an answer to this great question. SethO will be receiving a brand new KiaMa Putter courtesy of Taylormade Golf.

If you did not win this contest, do not worry, there are other contests going on right now. With over 800 entries turned in on this one, it was a tough choice as some were simply great questions. The panel of judges came back with this one as the winner.

Congrats SethO. Great question. Enjoy the new putter.

Smalls change the address to your place or mine please. :laughing:

Great question SethO - congrats on winning a gorgeous putter! :thumb:

SWEET!!! I am so very excited about winning this contest! I am all smiles.

Thanks THP and Taylor Made for being truly awesome!

You can bet pictures are to come.

We just got word from Taylormade that your putter is shipping today from CA and we look forward to the pictures.

Thanks JB. I really can't wait to hear the answer to my question and the whole interview as well.

Thanks JB. I really can't wait to hear the answer to my question and the whole interview as well.

Looks like you'll have to change out your wedges now too SethO.

Back