Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

Name and avatar are really self explanatory. Scottish golfing sci fi fan

Every other golf forum I belong to I go by Keith, but someone already has that here. I honestly thought I might be registered here already and kept trying to log in. The name I ended up using, and I don't know why I picked it for this site, came from a fantasy football team that I had. I think the avatar is a pic of me messing around with a 3 wood.

Is it just me or do you start to identify the folks on the forum by their avatar pictures? Everytime one of the heavyweight posters changes their avatar, I'm always like whos this new person? :)

Is it just me or do you start to identify the folks on the forum by their avatar pictures? Everytime one of the heavyweight posters changes their avatar, I'm always like whos this new person? :)

I have to always remind myself that the avatar may not fit the personality. A picture really is worth a thousand words.

Same here Orlando, I like the changes once I become accustomed to their new avatars but it takes me a while.

Well, I can WISH I were Helen Alfredsson! I've said it elsewhere, but I have a serious girl crush on her.

Well my avatar comes from a deep seated phobia that someone is watching while....lmao, not really. Just thought it was funny, hehe.

I have to say, Helen Alfredsson is my favorite everything, lol. She has game, voice, looks, what's not to like. She had focus several times this weekend that I just knew she was going to be on the pin. My new favorite, even though she's european and my age, lol.

Changed mine to the mysterious ONE.

Well, I can WISH I were Helen Alfredsson! I've said it elsewhere, but I have a serious girl crush on her.

Claire, I kind of always picture Juli Inkster for you because that was your original avatar!

Claire, I kind of always picture Juli Inkster for you because that was your original avatar!

You're not the only person who has said that. Hmmm... at least I didn't go with Laura Davies!

Edit: I like yours.

Thought I would try out my new Avvy for awhile, seeing as it is kind of a double pun/joke thinky!

My name is just a forum name that usually isnt taken. Solid King James. Been using it before Lebron hit puberty lol. My avatar is a picture of ECU's No Quarter flag that we fly at the start of the 4th quarter of home games. In Pirate days the No Quarter flag was flown by Pirates signifying that there would be no one left alive if they boarded your ship. Pretty much it was a way of saying women and children beware.

My new pic is of "Bill" (very long sir name). English Setter, and one great bird hunter and best friend. He's gone now, but was with me for 15 years. This was after his bath, lol.

Sorry you lost your buddy and hunting companion.

I like Hello Kitty, but I'm sure you've all figured that out.

My name is just a forum name that usually isnt taken. Solid King James. Been using it before Lebron hit puberty lol. My avatar is a picture of ECU's No Quarter flag that we fly at the start of the 4th quarter of home games.

IIRC, Kim Lewellen built a strong women's golf program at ECU before she moved on to Virginia (where she's built another strong team that should contend for the national title this year.)

IIRC, Kim Lewellen built a strong women's golf program at ECU before she moved on to Virginia (where she's built another strong team that should contend for the national title this year.)

12 years ago in Greenville is when I picked up golf. It is a magnificent place to play as the fairways are flat and the courses lush and beautiful from all the great farm land. I remember Kim being there as I'm a diehard supporter of all things Pirate related. I had a few friends who played golf, the number one seed at the time was also the kicker on our football team.

My new pic is of "Bill" (very long sir name). English Setter, and one great bird hunter and best friend. He's gone now, but was with me for 15 years. This was after his bath, lol.

I love pets, good pic. sad to see them pass.

Thanks Hacker and Fireman. I have a ton of pic's and a lot of great memory's from our hunts and some special shoots he competed in.

He's missed, but thats part of having any pet. Sure get close to them...

Thanks Hacker and Fireman. I have a ton of pic's and a lot of great memory's from our hunts and some special shoots he competed in.

He's missed, but thats part of having any pet. Sure get close to them...

You got me all choked up. Its funny how close we get to these guys. Sorry to hear about it.

Thanks Gasman. Sorry for getting you choked up, lol. Hunting season starts soon so I guess it's at the forefront, but I have caught myself checking sites with puppies. That's all I need is to start training again, but lot's of fun as well.

Landon (1st name)- L
last name- Black
14- Pete Rose fan and number I wore in High school, college and softball

Back