JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
GG and I are all logged in and saw we pick 3rd. We would have much rather been closer to 12 or so. 1st round is loaded, but now we have to wait for round 2. Oh well.

I hope Stephen Gostkowski makes to my 6th pick. :act-up:

• Admin
We pick 3rd you are in trouble.

Im thinking of going with a all criminal team. Well see how that strategy works.

• Admin
Im thinking of going with a all criminal team. Well see how that strategy works.

You should have no problem filling out that roster....:alien:

• Admin
We are still debating on shocking the world or going with the normal in round one. I think we have made our choice.

Well you can only pick NFL players, right? There ya go.

hasn't worked for the Bengals yet...they keep trying though:D

We have a lot of questions with some of our younger players, but GG and I really like our team. We could end up stacked if a few of our sleepers like James Davis and Forsett come through on our bench.

Haha, night Craig and thanks for setting everything up!

I finally got home from golf league to see that my pre-rankings were either A. awful or B. an all around dumb idea. I might have the worst team in the history of Fantasy Football. :angry:

Oh well, it's not how you draft, but how you manage your players. I am determined to polish this turd and win the league!

I finally got home from golf league to see that my pre-rankings were either A. awful or B. an all around dumb idea. I might have the worst team in the history of Fantasy Football. :angry:

Oh well, it's not how you draft, but how you manage your players. I am determined to polish this turd and win the league!

Hahaha, mine was pretty bad too...

Let's join forces and take down the entire league!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!! Nah, if we fight hard we can manage to turn them into something decent!

Back