Labor Day Weekend

Diane

Reaction score
I can't believe we're at the end of summer already. Here in the Northeast - we were cheated out of summer with so much rain, but the forecast for the weekend looks good. Anyway - I have a family party on Saturday, golf at a course I've never played on Sunday - can't wait and I plan to hang out with friends on Monday. Somewhere in there - I am going to buy a new pushcart as well.

Wife and I will be up north (Cedar City, UT) enjoying some golf, and hiking in some cooler weather. It is supposed to be 37*F Monday morning where we will be hanging out.:banana: Hopefully the rain that is forecast won't be of the "gully washer" type. :pray:

I have nothing to do and no one to do it with. My wife went to visit her sister in Hilton Head and I'm home alone with the cats. Do you feel sorry for me?

I have nothing to do and no one to do it with. My wife went to visit her sister in Hilton Head and I'm home alone with the cats. Do you feel sorry for me?

No because that sounds like an excuse to golf/drink all weekend!!! :banana:

Jacqui is going out of town but I am golfing at least one day this weekend.

My wife and I are playing a mixed couples guest event Saturday afternoon at our club with dinner afterwards. Should be a great time and our guests are a very fun couple to be around. Monday I am playing 18 with some people from work early in the morning. The rest of the weekend will be spent enjoying my hopefully well (she’s had a viral infection) daughter. :clapp:

I've got tomorrow off so I have a four-day weekend. It's supposed to rain Saturday and Sunday, so I'll see if my FIL wants to play golf tomorrow.

My oldest son has high school football games tonight and tomorrow night (he's on JV, but swings up for varsity, he's that good), so we'll be at both games. We also are having a birthday party for my youngest son at the house, with just a small group of his friends.

I'm hoping to do some golfing. The office is closing early tomorrow so I'll probably hit the range after work to try out my brothers new R7 CGB Max Limited driver and hopefully my new rescue club (if it gets here before we close tomorrow). Then Saturday I'll skip out of the house around noon-1ish and head to the course. Hopefully it won't be too crowed since most people will still be at "mass" (OSU plays at 12). Sunday will be spent trying to put the apartment together and eliminating fleas. Monday maybe I'll get to relax but I'm not going to hold my breath on that.

I'm going to smoke some ribs and chicken. I'm also going to consume large amounts of beer. I'll find time to sneak some golf in. :D

I'll be working, I might try and get out to play Monday. Last year though it was so crowded it took forever to play.

Im headed up to NE Wisconsin (Minocqua) to visit my parents. Im planning to get a new set of tires put on my truck, cut a truckload of firewood and play some golf at Plum Lake Golf Club in Sayner.
I will be flying solo this weekend. My girlfriend is staying home because one of her friends is visiting from out of town.

At SIL's. We might play at her course, but her way--skip the holes she doesn't like and quit when she gets bored. :bad: We might go to a local driving range/mini golf place. No clue. I just smile and nod my head.

Attending a huge car show saturday followed up by going to The Taste of Madison. Looking to try some ribs from a new place as well as a couple other treats.

That's about it, will probably get 9 holes in either sun or mon morning.

since I've been locked up in meetings all week. I am playing some free golf tomorrow compliments of GolfNow.com. Saturday AM I'm playing in my men's club,I'll probably skip Sunday and play again on Monday AM.

Golf on Saturday morning, yard work in the afternoon, baptism on Sunday and take my peeps for a ride to newport on monday......

I'll be golfing 18 sat afternoon supposed to be absolutely gourgeous in Binghamton this holiday weekend, cookout with the family on sunday and 18 again on Monday. Hopefully I'll keep the string going of breaking 100 for the next 36 holes, if not that is ok too just happy to be playing in bright sunshine.

Lots of sleeping, eating and watching baseball. I dont think Ill golf this weekend, its too hot and smoky around here.

BBQ Saturday evening after 18 with the gang, beer butt chicken contest (I'm minsing jalapenos and a garlic rub). Sunday is a pool tournament, all day if I'm lucky, back to work for me Monday.

Looks like Jeffann and I are golfing someplace this weekend.

Playing golf Saturday with some friends just back from Iraq.Think I'll play Sunday,Oh did I mention I'm playing Monday.Nice being retired:D

Back