SLIGO OUTFITS... What are you getting with your discount?

I enjoy seeing all this Sligo love. Not only because they make such great clothes but because they really are just a great group of people who put so much love into their brand.

As our (2 of us are brothers) grandma once said, "If you can't make an apple crumble with love, there's no sense making it at all..." The wise just keep getting wiser.

We have huge news coming shortly... Sligo is now MUCH more accessible to our fans.

Only a couple of more days with the THP discount. We hope people jump in and take advantage of it.

Dent, this is the O'Brien w/ the Orange shorts... It looks sick with a white belt. I plan on wearing this outfit this weekend. I have the matching Bala coming in the next few days, I'll throw up a pic when it comes in.
Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Just put in an order for the orange Scriver shirt as well as the white Scriver. And of course I felt compelled to order The Hat even though I am sure I will take one look in the mirror and say “I can’t pull this thing off”.

sligo09-drivercap-L.jpg

I thought the same thing AHH. But because it fits like a regular hat, it just works.

And if by chance it doesn't, wear it backwards like Chrisina Kim and her Kangols.

christina_kim_08_safeway_1.jpg

Just put in an order for the orange Scriver shirt as well as the white Scriver. And of course I felt compelled to order The Hat even though I am sure I will take one look in the mirror and say “I can’t pull this thing off”.

If you're unsure, I think you should post a photo of yourself in it and let us decide.

If you're unsure, I think you should post a photo of yourself in it and let us decide.

And have everyone laugh? Probably not...:D

Nonsense - no one would laugh at you. Claire posted a photo of my butt. You can post one of your head.

I can assure you that I would laugh.

According to UPS tracking, my THP discounted order should be in my hands tonight. 4 shirts, a couple pair of shorts, I also bought a shirt from last year's line. For those who are interested I'll post some pics tomorrow, when I get the chance.

Dent - I'll have the Bala to match the orange shorts in there...

We definitely want to see some pictures.

I decided to post all my SLIGO outfits since I have gotten all of them within the past month, most with the THP Discount... Thanks SLIGO and THP!!! I didn't bother to do pics w/ belts or all the combos, I just tried to keep it simple...

Chrome/Orange O'Brien
Orange Shorts

Grey/Orange Bala
Orange Shorts

Black Scriver Mock (back) (last years model)
Pink Shorts

Black Scriver
Chome Plaid Shorts

Mint St. James

Mint Mentor
Cleveland/Mint Striped Shorts

McKenna/Key Lime O'Brien
Key Lime Shorts
(w. white belt, my peresonal favorite outfit, so far)

Couldbeu - I think JB meant photos of you wearing the outfits.

Great stuff couldbeau. Lots of good combinations there.

Couldbeu - I think JB meant photos of you wearing the outfits.

This was just the easiest/quickest way for me to get them up... I have today off and I'm home alone with my 2 kids...

If you can't use your imagination let me know and I'll update the pics tonight around "bedtime".

If you can't use your imagination let me know and I'll update the pics tonight around "bedtime".

"Use my imagination" - that's very funny. I have no idea what you look like. I was just teasing - no need for you to pose.

"Use my imagination" - that's very funny. I have no idea what you look like. I was just teasing - no need for you to pose.

If I had someone to take pics for me I'd pose for ya...
For now... you'll have to go to my myspace page and put 2 and 2 together...

If I had someone to take pics for me I'd pose for ya...
For now... you'll have to go to my myspace page and put 2 and 2 together...

JB takes himself posing in front of a full length mirror. I've often wondered what other photos he takes of himself in front of that mirror that we don't see, but have been afraid to ask.

JB takes himself posing in front of a full length mirror. I've often wondered what other photos he takes of himself in front of that mirror that we don't see, but have been afraid to ask.

:shut-mouth:

Back