Intriguing THP Members.

Johneli

Reaction score
Handicap
Of all the members of THP who would you most like to meet in person? Who intrigues you? Who seems to be very interesting in your opinion? And why?

This could be a very interesting thread if everyone's honest and fesses up. If you respond (and you're honest) new friendships can be forged and new feelings of commaraderie (sp) can be realized. But if we hang back this thread will go up in smoke.

JB- Because I admire what he's done with this site.
Diane- Because she's feisty and intelligent.
Thanks1974- Because he seems like my kinda guy.

I don't think this thread is asking about golfing though...

I originally wasn't but it looks like I'm going to need all the help I can get. People are usually reluctant to be forthcoming. We'll see who has the nerve to be truthful.

Truthfully I'd like to meet Smalls, Julie, Harry, and Claire.

Smalls - Just to see if he really doesn't have a body and he seems like he'd be fun to hang out with.

Julie - Because I'm secretly in love with her and she'd probably be fun to hang out with too

Harry - Well it's Harry and I'm sure it would be a good time.

Claire - To see if "she" is really a 14 year old boy like she claims to be and I might need some tax help so it's a win-win. :laughing:

There are many others on here that I'd like to meet and hopefully all the logistics can be worked out and there will be a THP outing and I would have a chance to meet some of these people.

Julie - Because I'm secretly in love with her and she'd probably be fun to hang out with too

Its not really that much of a secret.

EDIT: CM beat me to it.

JB- Because I admire what he's done with this site.
Diane- Because she's feisty and intelligent.
Thanks1974- Because he seems like my kinda guy. [/COLOR]

Thank you Johneli....the check is in the mail :comp:

Some of the 'mystery guests' I would like to meet in no particular order are:

SethO
Johneli
JB
Harry
MistyKeene
Bogey
Osahar

sorry....forgot to include Floppy as well! :comp:

Hmm - my list is a bit longer. I've already met Claire and in no particular order - here are the others. It would take me too long to go into the reasons why for everyone, but mostly because I enjoy your posts and I've exchanged PMs with all of you. I really like PMs.

Johneli
Bonknhead
Halk
ProV1Kenobe
Gummi
HackersHackers
Setho
Julie
GG
Soxy
JB
BBBD
Ty
Brandon
Osahar
Dyna
Bulls
Smallie
JP
Craig
Hacker
Royalwulff
WSE
SlamminSam
Shelby
Grogger
Gene
C-Tech
Fourputt
Provisional
roughing it
Justplainwill
Sir Shanksalot
Harry
LBlack
Duey

This is a tough one. I know a handful of members here and I've all ready met JB and will meet GG in a few months. I don't want to leave anyone out because there are several people. I think it is easier if I add where I'd met them at.

Cigar Lounge - Gummi Bear & The Gasman
A Bar - Misty(it would be fun until she drank me under the table)
People watching with Harry and Smallville would be entertaining.

That's all I can think of right now.

This is a tough one. I know a handful of members here and I've all ready met JB and will meet GG in a few months. I don't want to leave anyone out because there are several people. I think it is easier if I add where I'd met them at.

FIFY. Just with Harry that would be fun.

Oh yeah....and Amollerud because he's very patient and when he explains something you can picture in your mind EXACTLY what he's talking about. Must be an unbelievable instructor in person.

Mine would be Johneli...reason being so many great threads he has started. A close second is Diane. Seems either of these two people would never run out of conversation. I am not a great conversation starter, but I am pretty good at taking an idea and talking a bit about it.

Mine would be Johneli...reason being so many great threads he has started. A close second is Diane. Seems either of these two people would never run out of conversation. I am not a great conversation starter, but I am pretty good at taking an idea and talking a bit about it.

Thank you - I love to talk. I enjoy your posts too.

Hmm...this would be the quick list, although I'm pretty much game for meeting up with anyone:

JB & GG
Diane
Amollerud
Julie_M
Bstonerjk
Claire
Smallville
MistyKeene
RocketSauce
Kokogirl (& hubby)
AK Jr
907golfer12

I'm sure I missed a lot of people on that list, but that was just off the top of my head while at work.

Thank you Johneli....the check is in the mail :comp:

Some of the 'mystery guests' I would like to meet in no particular order are:

SethO
Johneli
JB
Harry
MistyKeene
Bogey
Osahar

Hmm...this would be the quick list, although I'm pretty much game for meeting up with anyone:

JB & GG
Diane
Amollerud
Julie_M
Bstonerjk
Claire
Smallville
MistyKeene
RocketSauce
Kokogirl (& hubby)
AK Jr
907golfer12

I'm sure I missed a lot of people on that list, but that was just off the top of my head while at work.

Thanks ya'll -- I am in the same boat, I'd love to meet everyone. I love getting all of the different perspectives of the members here. There is such a great range of geography, experience, likes/dislikes, personalities, ages and favorite pro golfers. :D I know I can get an opinion or information on any question or thought I throw out there.

I def would like to meet GG, because I'd like to meet the female brains behind THP :clapp:. Soon, I hope, I'll get to meet Julie_M in person since we are near each other!

And CM, I'd at least give you a running head start since we are friends. :D

Any, and all of you folks. You all seem like decent people. As far as actually meeting up with anyone, you DFW area golfers would be the easiest for me, and anyone who lives near Vegas :clapp:

JPsuff...just so I could slap him silly when he wanted to start another argument.

JPsuff...just so I could slap him silly.

Aw Dyna - Didn't know you were into S&M. I just got quite the unwanted visual there.

JPsuff...just so I could slap him silly when he wanted to start another argument.

Well I guess that since you can't win any of them, the only thing left is to start swingin' :confused2:

-JP

NOTE: The above comment was written as a humorous response to an issue, statement, commentary, insensate rant or diatribe authored by others. It is a joke; something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, or a short and amusing anecdote and is not intended to be taken seriously and should not be consigned as malicious in nature. The author acknowledges that certain readers may come from a conservative background, are Republicans, overzealous Christians or humorless Puritans and as such are likely to be genetically deprived of the comedy chromosome and are thus unable to identify or appreciate humor. It is for the benefit of such individuals that this disclaimer is tendered and the author extends heartfelt wishes to such individuals that they may one day be able to appreciate such farcical jocularity and perhaps dis-impale themselves of the uncomfortable piece of framing lumber on which they currently hunker.

Back