Your Favorite Dessert or Sweets.

Johneli

Reaction score
Handicap
Strawberry shortcake, hot fudge sundae from DQ. Dark chocolate Reese Cups.

Bananas Foster :banana:

Anything chocolate, strawberry rhubarb pie, carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.

We don't eat much dessert but when we do it's usually something with ice cream. Sometimes we get on a popcorn kick while sitting in front of the tube.

Anything chocolate, strawberry rhubarb pie, carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.

+1 on all three of your choices Diane. :clapp:

Mint Mint Chocolate Chip from Coldstone... drool

Strawberry anything, pecan pie, my grandmother's coconut cake. (I sure do miss her).

Butter pecan ice cream, and pecan pie pretty much does it for me. Those two, and fruit I should say. :banana:

Chilled lemon meringue pie.

-JP

Strawberry ice cream, apple pie (hot) with vanilla ice cream. Which because of health reason I can have very very little or non at all so I just elect to have non.

But the strawberry shortcake HAS to be made with pound cake or sweet biscuits.

Have you ever tried Costco's carrot cake Diane? They're huge, but are very good.

Have you ever tried Costco's carrot cake Diane? They're huge, but are very good.

Never. I don't belong, but friends do - I could go with them to buy one, but then I'd eat it and I'm doing so well losing weight right now. I have no impulse control when sweets I like are around.

Deep, dark chocolate--it has to be the good stuff. Bittersweet, preferably.

All of them.

I rarely eat sweets but when I do, its got to be Ice cream. A slice of key lime or buttermilk pie is tasty every once in a while as well.

What is buttermilk pie?

Its a pie made out of buttermilk. Its kind of like creme brulee, but not at all. It is big in the south.

Brownie Batter Blizzard from DQ. Chocolate ice cream, cake, well just about anything chocolate.

Back