NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a Leafs fan, I hope it doesn't happen haha.

with the realignment it wouldn't help my flyers either but i always liked boston hockey and He deserves a chance at the cup.

Tough season as a Lightning fan. Boucher out and now it appears we have made a bold hire with some guy named Jon Cooper.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

He was head coach of the farm team. With so many young guys on that team, might not be a bad hire.

Only game on for me is Kings vs. Hawks at 8 and I am watching NHL on the Fly now.

Hmmmm Ovie highlights yeah that works.

Dion Phaneuf may just be the worst d-man in the league.

Lol, Salvador and Gionta both hurt and won't return. As if the Devils needed more injuries.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

vage5amy.jpg

2-1 Stars start of 2nd.

Something I've noticed these past two games against Boston. The Refs talk a lot to the Bruins, as if to warn them, yet never hand out a penalty. How many warning do they hand out before calling something?

What a turn of events for the Hawks game, get a go ahead goal with 20 seconds, then give up a tying goal with .5 left in the 2nd....intermission now

Dan

Not good normally to give up a two goal lead and lose in a shoot out, but I'll take 3 of 4 points in a home and home.

Anyone see the picture Luongo just tweeted?

Supposedly the Bruins wanted Morrow. Rumours say that they are now pushing super hard for Iggy. That could be dangerous.

They should go after Umberger. That would please me.

Kings need to Win this! It's a tough game for sure.

It's been reported that the Pens are still "All in" for getting Iggy. And you guys thought they were done...

It's been reported that the Pens are still "All in" for getting Iggy. And you guys thought they were done...

It is also reported that Bryzgalov is a good goalie. Relax. He isnt going to the Penguins.

It is also reported that Bryzgalov is a good goalie. Relax. He isnt going to the Penguins.
Depends if they want to give up 2 prospects. High price for a rental, but one that I think would be a great benefit.

Depends if they want to give up 2 prospects. High price for a rental, but one that I think would be a great benefit.

They want a TOP prospect, another good prospect and a 1st round pick. Thats the starting point.

They want a TOP prospect, another good prospect and a 1st round pick. Thats the starting point.
I don't think anyone is willing to pay that price. Their demands will go down by the time a deal is made.

I have tickets for the Caps vs. Islanders tonight going with 2 of my buddies pretty excited.

I don't think anyone is willing to pay that price. Their demands will go down by the time a deal is made.

There are teams that will pay that price. I dont think it is in the Pens best interest to do so. I saw last night that the Blackhawks were asking around if Iggy had anything left in the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back