What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
been busy.....very, very busy.....i don't know what everyone is talking about a sour economy for.....i have been working50- 60 hours a week for months now....with no let up in site. and if i have any spare time i am playing and not reading golf.... my buddy china sent me a link about the magazine so i took amin and checked it out....thought i would post my personal best round on the wdys thread....

79 and more than happy with it. 19 putts on the front and 15 on the back. My score was actually higher than the temperature here!

Got stuck playing the blacks again at TPC, and shot a 102 with 35 putts. I couldnt hit my irons for crap, I had no business playing from those tees.

How did you get stuck playing there?

I should talk though, when I play at Shirkey with MO and his buddy I play the wrong tees. But not next time!

How did you get stuck playing there?

I should talk though, when I play at Shirkey with MO and his buddy I play the wrong tees. But not next time!

Its a pretty big skins group and I am but one voice. I did win 6 holes though, shows you how crappy I played on the other ones.

Shot a 92 chipping was awful, putting helped though.Almost all of my second shots on the par 4's were way short .Wish I could get a better short game going.

Played 18 this morning and played in 1:45 minutes in a twosome. Shot 75 and was just dialed in with the irons. Started out bogey on number 1 and then 8 pars to give me a 37 on the front.

Back was different. Started with 4 pars. Then a double bogey 7 on a short par 5. Then finished off with pars for the 38.

Played 18 this morning and played in 1:45 minutes in a twosome. Shot 75 and was just dialed in with the irons. Started out bogey on number 1 and then 8 pars to give me a 37 on the front.

Back was different. Started with 4 pars. Then a double bogey 7 on a short par 5. Then finished off with pars for the 38.

Nice round JB, I think I play fast but not sure I could do that!!!

Played 18 this morning and played in 1:45 minutes in a twosome.

What took you so long? :confused2:

Played 18 before work and our meeting with the Taylor Made rep. 62 (2 over par) 3 bridies and one double, but missed a few putts that I should have made. Hope at least one of my bridies will hold up for a skin......

Shot 52 on the front soley due to 2 - 9's on the par 5's:banghead: One of these days......I make the turn and go par, par, par then the rains came. I wonder what would have happen on the back? I didn't want to wait it out so I went to Robin Nigro , although you have to hit from mats they are covered. I should go to the range more often, it seems that I work something out every time I go. I just need to learn to apply it at the range.

How is that possible? I couldn't do that playing as a single

I couldn't either & I play fast. Quickest rd for 18 was 2 hrs & that was with a clear course in front of me. Typically 18 takes me 2hrs 20 minutes up to 2hrs 40 minutes. That's for a clear course & possibly playing thru 1 or 2 groups.

Strong play, keep that up and your handicap will be a very small number soon.

As well as I played Eaglewood(Langley AFB) 2 weeks ago, I played it poorly today. Shot an 89 struggling out of the gate and was +7 after 3 holes. Same as last time I made an 8 on the par 4 3rd hole, that hole seems to have my number. Tee shots weren't very good and I think I took a penalty on 3 of the 4 par 5's, so that was basically 13 shots in 6 holes. Oh well, there's always another day....

Played Crooked Tree GC with my Men's Club this morning. 80. 39/41.

first round in almost 3 months...shot a 48 on the local 9-hole course. Guess I need to start practicing/playing again. First few holes felt like I never swung a club before.

Shot a 93 today. My putter was failing me big time (or vice versa). 40 putts! 13 chances for up-and-down and missed every. single. one. :at-wits-end:

79, was +2 after 8 then tripled 9. Tried a 200 yard shot in deep rough over water. Did okay on the back but finished badly with bogey, bogey, birdie, Bogey, bogey.

24 on a real small par 3. Still felt good!!!

Played Saturday morning in what started as pouring rain. Played with 3 friends from my Men's league. The course was in pretty good shape and the greens were great considering how much rain was coming down. After the 3 hole it stopped raining and got muggy. Sun never came out, but layers of clothes were quickly removed. Went 42-47. Had 3 penalty's and took a 9 on the last hole. Had a blast, but was a bit over served at the 19th hole. Got home planning on watching an afternoon of college football and ended up taking a very long nap.

I played 18 yesterday while my wife had some kind of candle party at the house. Since I played at 1 and OSU was still on t.v. I had the course to my self. I played in 2:45. I think that's the fastest I've ever played that course. I played better than I usually do. I shot an 88. Last time out on this course I shot a 104. I guess hitting the ball straight and having something longer than a 3-wood will lower your score.

Way to go bogey.

I played 18 yesterday while my wife had some kind of candle party at the house. Since I played at 1 and OSU was still on t.v. I had the course to my self. I played in 2:45. I think that's the fastest I've ever played that course. I played better than I usually do. I shot an 88. Last time out on this course I shot a 104. I guess hitting the ball straight and having something longer than a 3-wood will lower your score.

Don't forget to tell everyone that you used MY clubs and MY driver to shoot better :highfive:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back