Missouri - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Lamkin

I think you and I are in total agreement. I'm really intrigued by that course.

As am I.

I want to get this thing full.. We need more signups guys. If you are on the fence please sign up. These things are so much fun

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I am up for whatever, and depending on if I share a ride with anyone I would be done for golf on Friday as well. I think I am going to go ahead and ask off for that Friday now.

I am up for whatever, and depending on if I share a ride with anyone I would be done for golf on Friday as well. I think I am going to go ahead and ask off for that Friday now.

Well, I am going to be off and it doesn't sound like Kelly is going to make this trip down. I'll keep you in the loop, but I figure if it's just me and it's just you, we can road and room together.

Doug The Lefty, I see you lurking.

yep yep. Unfortunately haven't been on the board much lately. Looks like you guys are gearing up for a good time.
I noticed you guys talked about Branson Creek and Murder Rock. 12 of us went on a trip a couple years ago and played both of those courses. When we set our tee times, they gave us a significant discount. I can't remember the exact details but I know the discount was very significant. Can't comment on the status of either course now but Branson Creek was absolutely beautiful.

yep yep. Unfortunately haven't been on the board much lately. Looks like you guys are gearing up for a good time.
I noticed you guys talked about Branson Creek and Murder Rock. 12 of us went on a trip a couple years ago and played both of those courses. When we set our tee times, they gave us a significant discount. I can't remember the exact details but I know the discount was very significant. Can't comment on the status of either course now but Branson Creek was absolutely beautiful.

We settled on Ledgestone for this Invitational because they were phenomenal to work with and I have heard nothing but good things.

You think you might be able to come in for this?

We settled on Ledgestone for this Invitational because they were phenomenal to work with and I have heard nothing but good things.

You think you might be able to come in for this?

Oh, I knew you picked Ledgestone for the tourney, I thought you guys were discussing extra rounds before/after the tourney. Sorry for skimming.

No go for me-I will be out of the country for most of July.

Oh, I knew you picked Ledgestone for the tourney, I thought you guys were discussing extra rounds before/after the tourney. Sorry for skimming.

No go for me-I will be out of the country for most of July.

Hate to hear it, dude. I imagine Branson Creek will be a Friday "if your in town and ya' wanna" course and we will see what others think in regards to Sunday. Thanks for chiming in, BTW.

From what you said on the road to DFW, since Ledgestone was eager to work with you and have us there for the Invitational, I would have no problem at all giving them our patronage for an additional round. Whether that's Sunday or some of us just getting together Friday, doesn't matter.

I also have no problem playing a different course to spread around our experience a little bit.

So, put me in the "whatever the group decides" category.

Well, I am going to be off and it doesn't sound like Kelly is going to make this trip down. I'll keep you in the loop, but I figure if it's just me and it's just you, we can road and room together.

Works for me, just keep me in the loop hopefully by then we will have played some rounds of golf together already.

Hate to hear it, dude. I imagine Branson Creek will be a Friday "if your in town and ya' wanna" course and we will see what others think in regards to Sunday. Thanks for chiming in, BTW.

No problem. Are you guys all set on places to eat? The bar/restaurants we went to were set up well for larger groups but drawing a blank on the names. If you want to find out the names, let me know.

Tuesday bump. Hoping that all that have expressed interest in attending this event have taken the time to get with GolferGal and reserve their spot. We have a great course lined up, a great sponsor, and some of THP's finest coming in from all over the place.

There are flights into Branson, too. Just saying. :)

Yes! Branson has an airport that services Southwest. Lets get some more people in on this. For goodness sakes you get to tee it up with Cookie! That should send people rushing over here

I'm baffled as to why this isn't full yet. C'mon people, you KNOW its going to be a BLAST!

I'm baffled as to why this isn't full yet. C'mon people, you KNOW its going to be a BLAST!

I have to hold off a little longer before I can totally commit. Still officially in training with this job until end of July, so waiting on them to give me the OK!

I have to hold off a little longer before I can totally commit. Still officially in training with this job until end of July, so waiting on them to give me the OK!

Yes! Hope this works out Duey

Jskittle, Bogey, Texasbrons? Any of these guys say anything one way or the other...

as soon as the weather is decent I am going to play Ledgestone again, after I post a bunch of pictures of the course the excitement will grow even more :)

as soon as the weather is decent I am going to play Ledgestone again, after I post a bunch of pictures of the course the excitement will grow even more :)

That's great I want to see my first event full.

As the other guys have said, I would guess we are about half full at the moment. Are you planning to drive in if you are able to go? Hope it works out dude. If you need anything, you can drop TexasHacker or I a PM or ask here.

I would drive from here. I was talking with my wife last night, she mentioned something about other plans that we have in July for a bit of a family re-union-ish things in KC. I'm not 100% sure when THAT is. Basically need to figure out when THAT is, so I can see if I can make it to the event in Branson. My parents are actually on there way here NOW to buy a new car, so I'll get the info then.

Branson Creek is a SWEET course. I played it a few years ago with a Ford Credit Event I was invited to. Pretty sure I wouldn"t make it for the Friday play, and Sunday would be a drive home day for me...but if I can swing it, I'm in for Branson. I'll let you guys know as soon and I can.

James

Back