Why I'm such a good golfer*

dannyka

Reaction score
Handicap
11.0 GHIN
Maybe this belongs in swing tips or another location, but I just wanted you to know why I'm such a good golfer. It's because I always incorporate tips such as this into my game...

EDIT:I don't see the vid, so just in case, here's the URL: YouTube - Golf is easy. See
EDIT2: Fixed. Thanks Harry!

[YOUTUBE]3s_YMFivXmI[/YOUTUBE]

*tongue planted firmly in cheek.

Last edited:
EDIT:I don't see the vid

dk-

To embed youtube videos, just copy the characters right after the = sign in the url and paste them inbetween the youtube tags.

For example, the url of your video is:
youtube . com/watch?v=3s_YMFivXmI

So just click the your tube button
youtube.gif
and paste the 3s_YMFivXmI part in between the youtube tags.

[YOUTUBE]3s_YMFivXmI[/YOUTUBE]

dk-

To embed youtube videos, just copy the characters right after the = sign in the url and paste them inbetween the youtube tags.

For example, the url of your video is:
youtube . com/watch?v=3s_YMFivXmI

So just click the your tube button
youtube.gif
and paste the 3s_YMFivXmI part in between the youtube tags.

Ahhh... That's my problem. I included the entire URL. Thanks!

I find that video to be hilarious. The finish pose at the end after he throws the ball is the best part.

Reminded me of the guys I shared a cart with today. On the sixth tee he had the ball teed up to where the topline of the club was center of the ball, then swung and knocked the tee out from underneath the ball. The ball just dropped onto the spot where the tee had been. Priceless!

Then the next attempt he did the same thing but popped the ball straight up to eye level and had it land by his front foot.

That is my favorite golf video of all time. On another board, there was a member who said he'd been an assistant pro working under that guy, and he did that clip in a single take.

That is my favorite golf video of all time. On another board, there was a member who said he'd been an assistant pro working under that guy, and he did that clip in a single take.

One take! Now that is impressive!

One take! Now that is impressive!

Every time he gets to the part about 15 different parts to the swing, each with 24 variations, my mind just swims.

Every time he gets to the part about 15 different parts to the swing, each with 24 variations, my mind just swims.

This video and the one by Robin Williams always make me laugh, no matter how many times I have watched them.

Those are The Golfing Machine wordings. Only those who have an engineering background can read and understand the book.

This video and the one by Robin Williams always make me laugh, no matter how many times I have watched them.
If it's the history of golf routine, then I would have to heartily agree! :thumb:

Back