What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brats and fries.

Brats and fries.

Good grief.

I read that as "Brats and fires."

I thought you were BBQing the neighborhood children. Not really of course, but it seemed like a very odd joke for you Smallie.

Fires are always a possibility when I grill Harry, so it might not be a joke!

Fires are always a possibility when I grill Harry, so it might not be a joke!

Well, as long as it's brats:

BRATS.JPG

you are grilling, and not brats:

050930_brats_vmed.widec.jpg

I'm okay with a little fire.

Where's the ketchup in that first picture? hehehe

Claire, those were great margaritas the other night. Thanks for the recipe. :thumb:

Glad you enjoyed them. They're easy for a party.

For the record: That isn't a picture of Boo under "brat."

Spaghetti, bread, broccoli.

left overs............................................................

I dropped Jacqui off at the airport, and since she doesn't like it, I had Chipotle's for dinner.

I dropped Jacqui off at the airport, and since she doesn't like it, I had Chipotle's for dinner.

Jacqui doesn't like it when you drop her off at the airport? Maybe because she wasn't going anywhere? And then you celebrate annoying her by taking yourself out to dinner?

This shines a whole new light on you Smallie.

I'll probably have to pick her up after a while, once she figures out what I did! hehehe

rib eye on the grill, sweet corn, baked potato on the grill ......

Tailgate party at my son's high school before their varsity game. :banana: We're bringing shoyu chicken and rice.

Late lunch in the city, so apples and peanut butter for dinner, Chips Ahoy for dessert!

Red beans and rice with some chorizo thrown in.

I've got split pea soup in the crockpot and sour dough bread in the breadmaker. All I have to do after work* is throw together a salad.

*Well, in terms of making dinner.

I've got split pea soup in the crockpot and sour dough bread in the breadmaker. All I have to do after work* is throw together a salad.

*Well, in terms of making dinner.

MMM, Pea soup is my favorite. Did you use a ham hock?

I make mine with turkey bacon since I don't eat ham. I also use a mix of green and yellow split peas.

I'm having grilled cheddar on whole wheat for lunch - does that meet your approval Gasman?

Sadly, no. I had bought a smallish boneless ham awhile back, because it keeps well and we kept bouncing in and out of town. What's left of it went in the soup.

I'm having grilled cheddar on whole wheat for lunch - does that meet your approval Gasman?

Sounds good to me.:act-up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back