Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claire, I am really sorry to hear about your dad.

Par 3. On the green in 1 and then 4 putting. How is that even possible? :confused2: :angry: :angry: :banghead:

I can go you one better Bogey - The other day I got an 8 with 0 putts on a par 4. Don't even ask.

I can go you one better Bogey - The other day I got an 8 with 0 putts on a par 4. Don't even ask.

I've had those days too. :sad:

Now Boo has a fever and isn't feeling so great. School starts tomorrow. The last thing either of us needs is a sick Boo.

Dad was in the hospital last night. They drained 2 liters of bloody fluid from his lungs. The cancer is taking over. My sister is calling Hospice tomorrow.

And I won't even get into Hubby's latest tear.

Claire - I'll say a prayer for your dad.

Made a 75 foot double breaker.............

.........................for a NINE!

I am hating the person who made me a 9 am tee time 2 hours from my house!

It beats going to work at 7. So I don't want to hear it. :tongue:

My men's club will tee off at 7:30 on Saturday morning at courses well over an hour from my house. I feel your pain.

I have a 7am tee time on Sunday and a 5 minute ride to the course. I still hate getting up early on a Sunday.

I have a 7am tee time on Sunday and a 5 minute ride to the course. I still hate getting up early on a Sunday.

I have a 9:40am tee time on Sunday, but the course is an hour and twenty minutes away and the people I'm playing with want an hour to warm up and I have a 30 minute train ride to where we're leaving from, which all works out to about a six o'clock alarm.

I have a 9:40am tee time on Sunday, but the course is an hour and twenty minutes away and the people I'm playing with want an hour to warm up and I have a 30 minute train ride to where we're leaving from, which all works out to about a six o'clock alarm.

Beats working:confused2:

Beats working:confused2:

Unquestionably. If it didn't, I wouldn't be doing it. It would be nice though to get up at a civilised hour on the weekend.

The good thing about a train is that you know you wont have to deal with traffic.

Unquestionably. If it didn't, I wouldn't be doing it. It would be nice though to get up at a civilised hour on the weekend.

I hear ya, I never seem to mind getting up early to Golf. Now getting up early for work.... not so much.

I hear ya, I never seem to mind getting up early to Golf. Now getting up early for work.... not so much.

Agreed. I could go to bed at midnight, and be up at 2 to go fishing or golfing. But I can't go to be at 10 and be eager to get up at 6 to go to work.

I'm up at 5:30 at the latest every morning regardless of what's going on, so I really shouldn't complain about the early tee times.

When I drive out to some of the mines, I sometimes am up by 4AM.

This is my big girls' golf weekend--three days, three courses. I think I may actually be healthy enough to swing a club again. However--the forecast is for rain the first two days :at-wits-end: This is unheard of. If there is one day of the year the mid-Atlantic is absolutely guranteed to have glorious weather, it's 9/11. I have all the wet weather gear, but I don't like to golf and squish at the same time.

This is my big girls' golf weekend--three days, three courses. I think I may actually be healthy enough to swing a club again. However--the forecast is for rain the first two days :at-wits-end: This is unheard of. If there is one day of the year the mid-Atlantic is absolutely guranteed to have glorious weather, it's 9/11. I have all the wet weather gear, but I don't like to golf and squish at the same time.

Well of course you are. Everyone's back from the SIL's house and you didn't have to go. Like I said!

Have a great girls’ weekend Claire. Hopefully the weather will turn out better than they are predicting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back