Was reading these on Twitter - absolutely hysterical. You can't help but like Dufner's humor. Is it possible that the most deadpan guy on the Tour is also one of the funniest?

Was reading these on Twitter - absolutely hysterical. You can't help but like Dufner's humor. Is it possible that the most deadpan guy on the Tour is also one of the funniest?

I think it is, because the guy can laugh at himself when he does something goofy, and doesn't get offended. That's what makes him funny. I bet Duff would be a heckuva guy to share a round or a few beers with. Seems like one of the biggest class acts on Tour

I would imagine that's true. I used to work with a guy who was super quiet and showed no emotion ever. Most people thought he was a pretty odd guy, and that's the way he came across, but I had to work on a project with him, and the guy had the most sick sense of humor I've ever seen. He would have me rolling on the floor laughing with simple one liners that were really spoken quietly.

This stuff is hilarious. Glad he has a good sense of humor about.it

Love all of the pics. This is awesome!

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

Hard to image a flash from a cell phone camera could make for a perfect Jason Dufner face. Boom. View attachment 8732

Last edited:
laughing like a crazy person in my office... I'm sure people think I'm nuts. Dufner is a goofy looking dude already, and then there's Dufnering... whole new level...

This is a good one, Te'os girlfriend "Dufnering"

blank-walls1.jpg

This is a good one, Te'os girlfriend "Dufnering"

blank-walls1.jpg

That is the funniest thing I have read/seen in a long time! I literally had tears in my eyes I was laughing so hard. Good stuff WE!

Hahaha. Ouch.

These are awesome...I have been seeing them on twitter...too funny!

Anybody wanna bet that the one in the Auburn weight room is now War Eagle's screen saver :alien:

My goodness, he looks like Karl from Sling Blade after losing some weight and getting lost in a Nike employee store. "Uh huh reckon I'm gonna do some Dufnerin. I studied it. The Bible says you ought not to."

Teo's girlfriend made me really lol

These are great. They even talked about it during the Pregame show on golf channel before the coverage today. I honestly thought the first pic was photo shopped haha

From today's broadcast

guvu7e6u.jpg

Awesome what a good sport Jason is being about it. Kudos to him for that.

This is some funny stuff right here :rofl:.

Freaking hilarious. So many of these had me laughing hard. Awesome he's such a good sport about it.

I am glad to see he embraced it, just makes it that much better.

I love seeing a little personality out of the pros as well.

The Pink Panther doing some Dufnering

BGjM_6xCEAAZix7.jpg:large

Back