Cobra AMP Cell Pro Irons

A great new video:

Like the new commercial.

I cant wait to try and hit these Amp Cell Pro's. These may be the clubs that actually get me out off my current iron set.

I really need to go hit these. Possibly Sunday. Bet they'd be awesome with some graphites... Maybe we will see.

I keep thinking about these irons today for some reason. I really need to find somewhere to hit them before I rule them out.

I keep thinking about these irons today for some reason. I really need to find somewhere to hit them before I rule them out.

They are trying to suck you in.

They are trying to suck you in.

They are trying but I don't think it will work. It was just one of those days, but I am glad we didn't place our orders today, or I would be in trouble.

I cant wait to try and hit these Amp Cell Pro's. These may be the clubs that actually get me out off my current iron set.

Dude, they are freaking sweet.

I really need to go hit these. Possibly Sunday. Bet they'd be awesome with some graphites... Maybe we will see.

I can' t find any place that have any to hit.

They have a 7 iron in the cobra fitting cart if y'all can find a local shop that carries Cobra.

Golf Galaxy has a fitting cart.

The 7-irons you guys have been able to hit is from the flow series correct? Has anyone hit the MB yet?

The 7-irons you guys have been able to hit is from the flow series correct? Has anyone hit the MB yet?

I haven't hit the MB, but talking to the guy put me under the assumption that it's just less forgiving and slightly more workable. He said that you'd have to be a very skilled iron player to go all MB's in this set.

I believe it's the flow, but I don't know for sure!

yeah, the demo is the single cavity from the flow set.

I haven't hit the MB, but talking to the guy put me under the assumption that it's just less forgiving and slightly more workable. He said that you'd have to be a very skilled iron player to go all MB's in this set.

ahem....Tim Caouette.

Tim can handle them. He's got mad skills.

and a huge ego hahaha. Thanks bro. Still haven't ruled out going full MB.

I keep holding out hope we'll see a Rickie Fowler pure MB set in his bag!!! Come on now, the bag is already rickie orange!!!!

I keep holding out hope we'll see a Rickie Fowler pure MB set in his bag!!! Come on now, the bag is already rickie orange!!!!

that's a lot of exclamation points.

that's a lot of exclamation points.

You noticed!!!!!!

I was try to emphasize and I'm more of an exclamation point than a capitalize guy!

Siri speaks for me!

nice find Castor

they sure do look good. There is a lot of temptation here.

Back