NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
BHMsYOYCcAI1np2.jpg

Big night for me, Habs and Nucks pull put the win

Question: Why did Brzy het the start after hearing all week Mason would. Is that a coaching choice?

Bryz needs to go back to a small market team, I'm starting to feel bad for him.

Huge game last night between the Ducks and the Kings. After a back and forth game that the Ducks never trailed in, they took it to the shootout and scored all three attempts for the win.

This team always seems to get up for the big games, hoping that translates to some playoff success. Now we just need Getz back.

James Neal just caught an elbow from Del Zotto right in the chin. Saw him say "What happened?" before he went off the ice.

S**t.

....and he's concussed. No fine or suspension for Del Zotto. Not sure how a guy who looks back and sees a guy coming and then throws that elbow out isn't penalized, but hey, as long as there is consistency. I mean I'd hate to think if Cooke did that Tortorella wouldn't be having a stroke on the bench and subsequently in front of all the cameras post-game.

Avs vs Flames tonight let the fight for McKinnon take off tonight. No excuse but bad management and coaching in Denver Sherman and Sacco need to go.

Avs vs Flames tonight let the fight for McKinnon take off tonight. No excuse but bad management and coaching in Denver Sherman and Sacco need to go.

LOL you are a Flames fan and have the nerve to chirp me on twitter about the Devils? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm not sure anymore. He came back from injury he's been good, but not number 1 good. It's going to make for a very interesting draft that really anyone in the Top 5 rankings could be a possible number 1 at this point.

LOL you are a Flames fan and have the nerve to chirp me on twitter about the Devils? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No it's worse I'm all about the Avs. The devils are still old garbage. Elias is excluded

No it's worse I'm all about the Avs. The devils are still old garbage. Elias is excluded

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA How is Milan Hejduk doing? He is what 55-56 years old?

Just found out I have tickets to Friday nights game for Wings vs. Hawks!!!!!

Dan

I don't like getting my hopes up about the Leafs, but I must say they look like a playoff team tonight playing in a game that really means something against the Rangers.

Kesler is finally back from his 2nd injury of the year...thank goodness. Scores first period and gives the Nucks a complete lineup.

LOL @ Anaheim fans. If you're gonna boo a player every time he touches the puck you should probably make sure you've got the right player. Dumb dumbs haha.

LOL @ Anaheim fans. If you're gonna boo a player every time he touches the puck you should probably make sure you've got the right player. Dumb dumbs haha.

They saw Schultz and let loose. I can see calling them dumb dumbs if they spelled it differently but c'mon, see the name, boo the name. Besides Nick Schultz scored the only Oilers goal, so he deserved boos as well. Hell I was doing the dishes and every time the announcer said Justin Schultz, I boo'd the TV.

That's never a bad thing, good tickets I hope.

Upper level, but being at the game is being at the game... It's going to be a bigger game than normal... Last game this great rivalry will be in the same division. Next year they split up and will likely see each other only once or twice.

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Upper level, but being at the game is being at the game... It's going to be a bigger game than normal... Last game this great rivalry will be in the same division. Next year they split up and will likely see each other only once or twice.

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Having sat in just about every possible place in an NHL rink. I actually enjoy the upper when looking at price and whatnot. Enjoy the game man, should be a great one.

Huge game for the Caps tonight need to really show up and take it to the Habs on the road. They have really done well in turning the season around. Ovie playing like the player he should be and like the Caps are paying for.

Should be a good game tonight.

Caps down 1 after 1.

During intermission they showed a sneak peak into the situation room in Toronto man that was cool, those guys get to watch every NHL game every night. Damn

HUGE win for the Caps tonight but they seriously tried to give it away at the end.

Pens clinch the Atlantic. Next stop the East.

The LA Kings twitter account is run by a bunch of trolls. Last year in the playoffs they had this to say to the Devils. The Devils twitter gave them a good little beating.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...r-nj-devils-stanley-cup-finals_n_1554150.html

Yesterday the Kings were at it again:

LA KingsVerified account ‏@LAKings 21h
@NHLDevils thanks for making this all possible! - http://ow.ly/jSbpK
Details Reply Retweet Favorite More

The Devils responded with a nice trashing as well:
New Jersey DevilsVerified account
‏@NHLDevils
@LAKings glad we could give back. We are always willing to help the less fortunate. We have 3 cups tweet us when you do too.
Reply Retweet Favorite More

Ya there a bunch of idiots, after they beat the canucks they said somthing along the lines of"Now the rest of the NHL can thank us" and called the team idiots.

Pretty classless organization, but looking at the players doesn't surprise me

Not sure I would judge an entire organization based on the college kid they have hired to post tweets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back