Bettinardi Putter Thread

It was SS14, BB1 and BB37

now its SS14 and BB1

Mike my advice is to get what you want. Do not worry whether a series is being covered. This is your Morgan Cup. Assemble your dream bag.

It was SS14, BB1 and BB37

now its SS14 and BB1

Go with the gut man. Like Chunky said, build the dream bag, take a few chances, get excited!

Mike my advice is to get what you want. Do not worry whether a series is being covered. This is your Morgan Cup. Assemble your dream bag.

Plus with Amol going BB54 all of the lines are covered

I'll knock this out tonight, thanks fellas

I was really hoping that someone would go with a BB2...

I was really hoping that someone would go with a BB2...

they don't have a BB2 model. well at least in any of the production lines.

they don't have a BB2 model. well at least in any of the production lines.
Ah, so all the ones I see on the Bay are older models. They make an 8802-style putter though correct?

Ah, so all the ones I see on the Bay are older models. They make an 8802-style putter though correct?

why yes they do!!!

heres a few pics of my bb2 w/ DASS Plugs
1655B.jpg
DSC00543.jpg

Oh man Buck that is an awesome looking putter. Bet that putter rolls so soft..

WR thanks for the link!

Oh man Buck that is an awesome looking putter. Bet that putter rolls so soft..

WR thanks for the link!

one of my favorites... i secretly have a soft spot for the BB2. i want to get a DASS one but i havn't found one at a price i liked.

That's great advice. It's your dream bag as Capt Chunk put it. And your memories.

As far as I am concerned, there is no WRONG choice with a Betti.

Posted via Tapatalk.

I apologize for the skim, but was the cork grip an option?

There's no wrong choice with any putter. Everything works differently for different people.

Oh and don't forget, Bettinardi Putters are amazing!

Thanks for clearing that up, sir.

There's no wrong choice with any putter. Everything works differently for different people.

Oh and don't forget, Bettinardi Putters are amazing!

actually Hart was right with his original statement.

Thanks man. They really intrigue me.

Siri speaks for me!

I havnt heard many good things about the cork grips. Actually talked out of them on my last putter order from Bettinardi.

I havnt heard many good things about the cork grips. Actually talked out of them on my last putter order from Bettinardi.

Very interesting. Was it a durability issue?

Siri speaks for me!

Back