Official 2012 - 2013 NCAA Basketball Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some poor officiating

taptalking

wow...this Albrecht kid is just unconscious right now.

First 4 minutes of the game played without one stoppage. I love the pace of this game so far, both teams want to get up and down the floor.
You got that right, I hope it continues!

This game started off entertaining with a good pace but has gotten sloppy. I think a lot has to do with the questionable officiating on both sides. This kid Spike Albrecht is playing out of his mind.

This Spike kid is going to define BMOC when he gets back to Michigan after this game.

Michigan playing so hot right now. i love it.
except i need L'Ville to win if i want to win any cash...

this is great basketball.

Hancock bringing Louisville back into the game all by himself.

WOWOWOW!

Unreal!!!

Luke Hancock single-handedly brought Louisville back at the end of the half. Very entertaining finish to the half. Michigan leads 38-37.

This is so much fun! Loving this game!

Awesome game thus far, one of the more entertaining and up beat games I've watched in a while.

Really glad this game has lived up to the hype so far. Hope the 2nd half is equally as entertaining.

These refs are garbage. I don't have a dog in the fight, but my god the NCAA should be embarrassed.

2nd half has picked up right where the 1st half left off. Louisville has some major foul trouble though.

This game is incredible. Go blue

What an amazing block by Burke, and the refs eff it up by calling a foul.

Yep, I was right. As much fun as this game has been, the officiating absolutely sucks. How does the NCAA fix it?

Michigan hasn't been able to put together a few stops since the first half. They need to step it up on D.

What an amazing block by Burke, and the refs eff it up by calling a foul.

Yep, I was right. As much fun as this game has been, the officiating absolutely sucks. How does the NCAA fix it?

agreed. unless they called body and not hack??

the tough part is that these 3 have to be the NCAA's finest. not to say they can't have an off night (cuz they seem to be having one) but they did something right all season to earn this game.

They should never officiate another game

taptalking

L'Ville missing bunnies, getting O-bounds, and then taking ill-advised shots are keeping Mich in this thing....

and 1. missing the big ones. calling the small ones.

smith was playing tight D there....Burke was throwing his head back, acting fouled. that's bush league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back