Status
Not open for further replies.
Caddy orientation tomorrow. Yes sir.

THPing on Tapatalk
Let us know how it goes. I would have loved to do that growing up

and you pick up that blood.. lol
Bz78874.jpg

I don't want to jinx it, but my wife talked to connections at the hospital and we may be taking the beginning steps to help another human being and expand our little family.
Wow!!! Can't wait to hear about the details!

I don't want to jinx it, but my wife talked to connections at the hospital and we may be taking the beginning steps to help another human being and expand our little family.

Just saw this, congrats James. Hope it all works out for you two.

Leaving school in 3 hours to go to another tourny. #AWHYEAH

Taking off from work an hour early to get a twilight round in.... again!

THPing on Tapatalk

Have fun dude. Being at a private club, I'm sure it will be awesome!

Good luck jack.

Now my own happy happy joy joy, it's a bit of a weird one, and it's kind off a multiple.

One of the managers in the service department put in his two weeks, so on the last year that makes 3 techs quitting, two who were very good, one of those two took another position in the company but is vocal about why he did so, I applied for another job, and we cannot hire anyone. Up to 4 other techs are threatening to leave, also parts is the same way, people quitting no one wants to work there

It feels like something is going to happen here, I am kind of hoping it will happen during one of our busy times to pound the point home.

When John Deere Corporate labels you AOR as the biggest growth opportunity in the entirety of the United States and you get treated like we have been (not just he service department but parts and to a lesser extent sales) you have a flawed business strategy.

This could cause a lot of people to switch to competitors equipment, and when Deere notices that, there is going to be a storm for a company that is already on Deere's bad side.

Also this opens up another job I've expressed interest in should I not get the sales job, I'd would very much rather have the sales job.

Also anther employee and I are going to stir some much needed trouble in the next meeting, basically we are going to tell people to grow up, and quit acting like high schoolers.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Have fun dude. Being at a private club, I'm sure it will be awesome!

I'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully I can get out and play the course myself at least once, I've heard it doesn't get any better in Michigan from someone who has played 23 out of the 25 top courses as ranked by GD.

THPing on Tapatalk

I'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully I can get out and play the course myself at least once, I've heard it doesn't get any better in Michigan from someone who has played 23 out of the 25 top courses as ranked by GD.

THPing on Tapatalk

If I only knew about caddying growing up, good luck with orientation. Most clubs have a caddie day, say Monday morning where they let you and other staff play.

Orientation went quite well. Three weeks now of on course training. Really looking forward to it.

The course was awesome. Get to play on Mondays and can bring one guest a month.

THPing on Tapatalk

Won the custom THP TM staff bag and I still am in shock! So awesome ier thanks again TM and THP!

Well went last night and me and the Wife bought our 1st new car together. We got her a 2013 Mazda CX-9 to help tote around the soon to be extended family in August. Super excited and best of all, easy dealings with the dealership.

Well went last night and me and the Wife bought our 1st new car together. We got her a 2013 Mazda CX-9 to help tote around the soon to be extended family in August. Super excited and best of all, easy dealings with the dealership.

Congrats on the car and soon to be addition to the family dude!!

Got my ring back from GM today. They added another diamond for my sales last year. Have to sell 100 new to get it. It's gonna look awesome completely filled. This diamond #6.

3F074222-B2C8-415E-8D14-C9FF87D02CA4-1764-000001332F5EB870_zps1bbdfa40.jpg

9208EB5A-7023-40CD-BD7E-440920E48ECB-1764-000001333EF36274_zpsd74273fd.jpg

Plus just talked to my contractor. My garage floor is being poured next week. Plus construction starts the 20th. I can't wait to have my second garage built. Get my mower, ATV, trailer, utility trailer, shovels, seeder spiker spreader and misc stuff out of my attached garage.

That's awesome Bullfrog! Can't wait to see pictures of the new garage as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back