X360 2014 Tiger Woods Country Club

Don't add them by hitting X on the quick screen go in and edit your golfer. I have the same issue

I don't do it that way. After I play a round a level up when I go into the edit golfer screen it locks up, but like I said only when I'm connected to the ea server

Yea, I tapped that.

I'm glad I doubt have the prbs you guess do

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

No 1 day tourney tonight?

Can we get more daily tourneys going? Why not have a few different admins so we don't have to wait on one person?

Sounds good

If I had the power id make everyone admins. There is a downtime after the old one ends till the new one starts. Be patient

There is an hour cool down after the prior day daily ends. The new tourney is setup and will show eventually. It's active at 11pm. So that means tomorrow's won't start till Friday at 12 am

If I had the power id make everyone admins. There is a downtime after the old one ends till the new one starts. Be patient

Can't you have up to 4?

Idhitthat is GM get him to promote people and someone can take my spot

Your fine dude, no worries. Just thinking a few more would be helpful.

I am appreciative of everything you have done, bro.

Just frustrated, I set everything up ASAP and someone always complains wether on here or sending me messages on live.

I haven't complained about anything, but man, sorry you're taking so much flack Xarraan. As far as I know, you're doing pretty much all the work running these tournaments, so for that, I'm grateful!

I haven't complained about anything, but man, sorry you're taking so much flack Xarraan. As far as I know, you're doing pretty much all the work running these tournaments, so for that, I'm grateful!

Thanks, between bugs and the cool down timer after tourneys it's a pain. I know come Sunday I won't be waking up at 3am to make the new one

Don't sweat it man, it's all good. Not your fault the game won't let you set up multiple tournaments lined up to start automatically. This last 4 day one was tough with that wind

Edit: Sorry TH :)

I ruined day 3 of augusta today with 3 balls I'm the water on the par 3 in amens corner.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Back