The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
There ya go. Otherwise, the egg mc muffin is actually a good choice nutrition wise.

So is the sausage burrito evidently. Only 300 calories. This McDonalds (they all might now) had the calories next to every item. Its clear making it a meal is a horrible decision while dieting (and delicious while not) because the fries add close to 500 calories to every item when you look at the meal.

So is the sausage burrito evidently. Only 300 calories. This McDonalds (they all might now) had the calories next to every item. Its clear making it a meal is a horrible decision while dieting (and delicious while not) because the fries add close to 500 calories to every item when you look at the meal.

Yup. Another good one is a whopper jr with no mayo. It is a bastardized version of something delicious. But at least you get to order a whopper while dieting.

Just got done with a good workout. Down 2 pounds so far this week. Going to the girlfriends parents house this weekend so it might be tough but Her mom generally cooks healthy

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Just got done with a good workout. Down 2 pounds so far this week. Going to the girlfriends parents house this weekend so it might be tough but Her mom generally cooks healthy

TapaTalk from the iPhone
You keep killing it man, that's awesome!!!

A kid brought pizza to class.. I didn't get any but the smell is making me drool

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Kickboxing class was canceled this morning because of weather. For the first time in 20 months I slept in on a weekday (6:30!). Classes started back up at 4:30 pm so I went and absolutely went HAM in there! Awesome workout!

A kid brought pizza to class.. I didn't get any but the smell is making me drool

TapaTalk from the iPhone
Smells kill me lately, sweets are the worst!

Kickboxing class was canceled this morning because of weather. For the first time in 20 months I slept in on a weekday (6:30!). Classes started back up at 4:30 pm so I went and absolutely went HAM in there! Awesome workout!

Way to stick with it man

Even if I had just eaten if I smell junk food I start getting hungry haha. I didn't eat any though

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I wish I could keep my will power strong!

Siri speaks for me!

Horrible couple of days for me, travelling on business. Eating on the run, drinking too much...going to need a strong weekend to avoid putting some of the losses of the first two weeks back on! Frustrating!

Horrible couple of days for me, travelling on business. Eating on the run, drinking too much...going to need a strong weekend to avoid putting some of the losses of the first two weeks back on! Frustrating!

Hang in there man, plenty of time to right the ship!

Hang in there man, plenty of time to right the ship!
Will do! Playing golf on Saturday which will help and am back on the healthy options once I get this flight over!

Traveling and doing this is really hard. I have no space or time to work out which really sucks. I have a feeling I will be eating a lot of Subway sandwiches and fast food salads. At least with the Tour Van I can bring my own dressing to help with the calories.

Traveling and doing this is really hard. I have no space or time to work out which really sucks. I have a feeling I will be eating a lot of Subway sandwiches and fast food salads. At least with the Tour Van I can bring my own dressing to help with the calories.

The subway salads are a great option, no doubt!

Wendy's grilled chicken wraps arent bad either....or the chili

At least your still making good choices with the options you have, when I'm on the road I get real lazy and eat what I shouldn't!!!

I am not minding the egg white and cheese flat bread from subway. It is a good healthy choice and the 6 inch is pretty filling

There's always room for squats and crunches

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I've let myself go a bit this week, but starting tomorrow, I'm getting back into it, full steam ahead. Hopefully I can still lose a pound this week.

Wow, the salsa chicken I made tonight was outstanding. I'm so happy to be cooking again.

Back from some traveling. Did a decent job of not eating horribly, but I missed the week 2 weigh in. I hope the good work pays off in week 3.

Played hockey for 2 hours today, felt amazing, 1780 calories burned. Reffing all weekend should burn some more. I should be down 5+ pounds by the end of the weekend.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back