The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I planned to go home and golf this weekend thinking since its 80 in Pittsburgh it would be nice there too.

Tomorrows high is below 60 and Saturday is calling for snow...wooooow.

While playing the first hole today came up to my second shot which was just about 40 yds off the green. There was another ball in the middle of the fairway very near the same distance away. I looked down saw Bridgestone on the ball and proceeded to hit my third shot on the front edge of the green (par 5). Marked my ball for another guy in my foursome to make his approach. He says, I think you hit the wrong ball. Sure enough it was a Bridgestone however it did not have my trademark blue dot. It costs me two strokes and twenty something bucks at the end of the day. I was two shots out of finishing in second place with more money in our blitz game today :angry:. It was my fault as the ball I played was in the rough where I could not identify my marking and just assumed it was my ball. I need to change to yellow balls as hardly anyone at my course plays them :D.

While playing the first hole today came up to my second shot which was just about 40 yds off the green. There was another ball in the middle of the fairway very near the same distance away. I looked down saw Bridgestone on the ball and proceeded to hit my third shot on the front edge of the green (par 5). Marked my ball for another guy in my foursome to make his approach. He says, I think you hit the wrong ball. Sure enough it was a Bridgestone however it did not have my trademark blue dot. It costs me two strokes and twenty something bucks at the end of the day. I was two shots out of finishing in second place with more money in our blitz game today :angry:. It was my fault as the ball I played was in the rough where I could not identify my marking and just assumed it was my ball. I need to change to yellow balls as hardly anyone at my course plays them :D.

Ouch! Sounds like you took yourself to the woodshed :bulgy-eyes:

Sorry to hear that Gray.

So full of rants today.. Having the worst week..

When you put on sunscreen, don't forget your ears. Especially if you have big ears.

#feellikeanidiot

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

When you put on sunscreen, don't forget your ears. Especially if you have big ears.

#feellikeanidiot

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I just need to remember to put sunscreen on, period. Kelly has already informed me she is going to be on my a** in Orlando about it, even to the point of telling my playing partners to remind me before I tee off. LOL.

I just need to remember to put sunscreen on, period. Kelly has already informed me she is going to be on my a** in Orlando about it, even to the point of telling my playing partners to remind me before I tee off. LOL.

I've been real good this year after getting burned my first time put, except for my ears, apparently.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I've been real good this year after getting burned my first time put, except for my ears, apparently.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Yeah, after Texas, I am going to take this crap more serious. My ears were pretty bad last time as well.

I didn't even notice, it until I was brushing my teeth, looked in the mirror god my ear is red, and it's hot, and there is some skin peeling.

The left sides not so bad but got burnt a bit.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Last edited:
At this point aleo vera is your friend ouch..

aloe-vera-gel-995-vitara-120g.jpg

Day two in processing at Ft. Drum. Sooo many classes...Soooo boring...Such USELESS information!!!

Day two in processing at Ft. Drum. Sooo many classes...Soooo boring...Such USELESS information!!!

10th Mountain?

Clueless people really make me sick. If we could just cut them out it would be easier.

Clueless people really make me sick. If we could just cut them out it would be easier.

Thanks Freddie. This explains a lot about the texts you've sent me.

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

Rain. It's POURING here in PA. This is awful.

Rain. It's POURING here in PA. This is awful.

As long as it doesn't freeze and create a 1/2" thick layer on everything and break at least some branches on 80% of the trees in the area and than proceed to snow 5" later that night, you should be fine :D .

As long as it doesn't freeze and create a 1/2" thick layer on everything and break at least some branches on 80% of the trees in the area and than proceed to snow 5" later that night, you should be fine :D .

I'm ranting because I came home to golf this weekend and its not looking like I'll be able to get out at all.

Thanks Freddie. This explains a lot about the texts you've sent me.

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

Stop. Now. Don't even start this crap again.

I'm ranting because I came home to golf this weekend and its not looking like I'll be able to get out at all.

I would be too! I'm just still bitter about my new trees not being new anymore haha.

I got a bit of sunburn yesterday :bulgy-eyes:. i seriously feel sorry for you guys who are still getting snow and ice :wtf:

My stupid ankle.

I would be too! I'm just still bitter about my new trees not being new anymore haha.
I can't blame you. I'd be really bummed out if we were still getting snow, although the forecast is calling for snow tomorrow. I was really hoping to get some use with the X-Hot today where I know the course and the yardages. But alas, mother nature seems to have other plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back