2013 ESPN Best Ball Majors Challenge: The Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not been around on THP much recently, but I'm in for this. Puts even more of an edge on watching the event. :act-up:

I just signed up.

Looks awesome. I'm in.

Great! That should get us to 26 or so!

We're at 29 people now. Coming down the stretch! Get in soon before it's too late!

Final count for The Masters is 31! Good luck everyone!

Don't forget to make your changes after round 1!

Round 1:

masters1_zps75d24645.jpg

I've got some ground to make up!

Simply put, I got my *** handed to me today

T3 after round one, I will take it. Hopefully make up some ground tomorrow. Good luck everyone.

This is not worth the aggravation. Every time I log in and try to drop/add, the site freezes once I click drop. Tried it six times with the same result. The only way I can unfreeze my computer is to hit ctl-alt-delete and end the program. I give up. Their site sucks.

I must be nuts...Got a -10, and changed 3 of my 4 players...We'll see how it goes.

Dan

I was very pessimistic early on as things weren't going well but was reasonably happy with the end result. I was kicking myself for not going with my gut and picking Garcia and Westwood, but when I worked out what it would have gained me it was only one shot. Only made one change so we'll see what round 2 brings.

Had an ok first day....changes made and ready for round 2!

I think I'm going to keep my guys the same for day 2. Let's see how it goes.

I think I'm going to keep my guys the same for day 2. Let's see how it goes.

Thought I was done after making changes last night......just swapped 2 guys again.

Thought I was done after making changes last night......just swapped 2 guys again.

Last-minute changes are usually a good idea.

Siri speaks for me!

This is not worth the aggravation. Every time I log in and try to drop/add, the site freezes once I click drop. Tried it six times with the same result. The only way I can unfreeze my computer is to hit ctl-alt-delete and end the program. I give up. Their site sucks.

Sorry to hear that. Have you tried a different browser? I always use Firefox when I use that site. No reason other than it's the one I was using when I used it the first time and I bookmarked it there!

Wow, Cabrera really saved my bacon today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back