What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome! I'm hoping to get the lady to the course for the first time once the course opens up!

Piper,
I hope your lady takes to the game. Just be careful, she might start eyeing your putter collection.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

THP'ed and practiced with the RBZ Stage 2.

Will be leaving work soon to head off to the range to hit a few balls and it might even be light enough to be able to see where I am hitting my 3W.....

Regriping party bring on spring:bananadance::banana:

406274391.jpg
406274392.jpg
406274394.jpg

played 18 then got my new X HOT DRIVER.

Those look great 99srxman! Watched a ton of Masters coverage here.

THP'd....clearly.

Watched the MASTERS!

Opened some boxes.

Installed a Classic adapter to an Indigo.

Played with this new-fangled GolfSense in for review.

Got an AWESOME visor.

Thping and masters for me

Made some swings with my rfe 3wood 7m3 combo that arrived last night. I liked it. It is a fun combination.

About to dust off the clubs!

Was hoping to be able to give some thoughts on the B Asha/Amp Cell combo tonight. Instead...

First swing after warming up, simply put a smooth easy swing on my new combo. An odd sensation overcame me as the shaft became suddenly lighter and I looked up to see my precious cell flying out into the range...a freakin long way in SLOW MOTION! I walked out a little ways and grabbed the attention of the guys close by and they passed along the word to hold off hitting to the other 30+ people down the line. Yep, was quite embarrassed and ran out some 80 yards to grab my component!!!!
IMAG0007.jpg

Upon retrieval, I was relieved to find that there was nothing wrong with the driver head! The new adapter I purchased apparently had a bad day when it was being made. The collar that the screw secures itself from the head to the adapter had pulled out of the adapter itself. I was able to remove the collar from the screw that was still inside the head when I got home .
IMAG0008.jpg

Was actually kind of funny thinking back at it and I'm sure those that saw the Amp Cell projectile thought so immediately.

At least I've already been given a refund from the original purchase off Ebay. Lesson learned and will be patient and only get this type of stuff from known quality sites.

That is awful Doug. Glad to hear the head is ok.

I saw drive heads fly off like five times last year.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Delivered a club to a guy and asked him how long until he thought it would be until he could use it. At least we got less snow than they had predicted.

Regriping party bring on spring:bananadance::banana:

Really like those grips, have the same color too...really tacky...enjoy em!

Playimg tiger woods if that counts

Had my first lesson at Golftec and played with a Senita TR putter.

Split a large bucket of balls with my wife. First chance to hit my new to me MP-67s. Got a little cocky (read lax) with my swing on the 7th ball and found out that they do nip the hand a bit more then my 60s. Playing a exec course tomorrow with my wife and will see how I do with them.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Yesterday - THP time and range time

Today - THP, and thinking about where to play next weekend

I attended a chipping clinic yesterday. I found out I was doing it all wrong. Going to the pitching clinic in 2 weeks.

Was hoping to be able to give some thoughts on the B Asha/Amp Cell combo tonight. Instead...

First swing after warming up, simply put a smooth easy swing on my new combo. An odd sensation overcame me as the shaft became suddenly lighter and I looked up to see my precious cell flying out into the range...a freakin long way in SLOW MOTION! I walked out a little ways and grabbed the attention of the guys close by and they passed along the word to hold off hitting to the other 30+ people down the line. Yep, was quite embarrassed and ran out some 80 yards to grab my component!!!!
IMAG0007.jpg

Upon retrieval, I was relieved to find that there was nothing wrong with the driver head! The new adapter I purchased apparently had a bad day when it was being made. The collar that the screw secures itself from the head to the adapter had pulled out of the adapter itself. I was able to remove the collar from the screw that was still inside the head when I got home .
IMAG0008.jpg

Was actually kind of funny thinking back at it and I'm sure those that saw the Amp Cell projectile thought so immediately.

At least I've already been given a refund from the original purchase off Ebay. Lesson learned and will be patient and only get this type of stuff from known quality sites.

Terrible, but to be honest a bit funny too :D Glad that you are got it sorted out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back