14 way divider or hate'em?

Until staff bags come with 14 way dividers, I won't have them.

That's exactly what I was going to say....I am hooked on staff bags now....if 14 way bags were so good the tour guys would carry them.

That's exactly what I was going to say....I am hooked on staff bags now....if 14 way bags were so good the tour guys would carry them.

When is the last time you saw a tour guy carry a bag??

In all seriousness I love having the 14 way divider because I can look and see if any of my clubs are missing, and I always know what club it would be because they all have their favorite spot.

bonus of a 14 way,it is easy to spot a missing club

Who cares what the tour guys do. Do what you like, not what they like. I prefer the 14.

I too prefer the 14-way divider...

Love it now - took me a while to get used to my Sun Mountain Four 5 last year, but now I love it.

I can take up 4 or 5 clubs sometimes. Much easier to put them back into a zone than a slot. Never again will I have a 14 way bag.

I have the bagboy revolver pro and perfer a system similar to it wish there were more bags like it..

Love'em.

Never had one so couldn't comment either way, but mine has an 11 way divider with a 'tech lock' system that locks the clubs in place so they aren't rattling around and you can tip the bag upside down and none of them will fall out

14 way is the only way in my book........

I love them. I hate getting my clubs rubbing together and jamming them in my bag.

I wouldn't buy a bag that didn't have a 14 way divider!!

I've never had a 14 way divider bag...always had the 6 dividers.

14 way dividers are the way to go IMO, but you must get a good one. Cheap ones will just frustrate you.

This ^^^^

Some are a lot better than others. I have midsized grips and have to be very careful choosing a bag. The main thing I want in a bag is some kind of putter tube for then Superstroke grips.

Not a fan. They look goofy. I like the Ogio Woode system the best.

Put me in the "Love em" camp.

I don't dislike them, but I doubt I would ever get one. The big problem I have with them is that there is very little room for extra clubs. Sometimes I like to play with extra clubs to try out in certain situations if they come up, and the 14-way bags make it hard to do that.

Want one. Have a 14-way cart bag, but isn't balanced well. I want a 14-way carry bag badly.

Love'em have a sun mountain four 5. Only problem grips tend to stick on way in and out. But not that big of deal. And I'm very ocd on where clubs go.

I use one.I like being able to just glance at the bag and make sure all the clubs are there and that I didn't leave one on a previous hole.Also,I know exactly where each one is and don't have to move some around to access a certain club.

I prefer 14-way. Especially my Chamber bag. Wouldn't use anything else.

Love mine!

I like them. I've never had a bag with a putter well but I suspect I'd like that too. Staff bags are really nice but they are just big for walking with, even on a push cart, when it comes to the hilly courses I play. I like the 14 because it keeps the bag organized and rarely do you ever have any kind of snagging issues.

I wouldn't buy a bag that didn't have a 14 way divider!!
I should follow this advice! I'm still on the lookout for a cobra or puma bag with it that I can find a good deal on!
cbra1029-detail1.jpg

Back